Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

While I dont quite think we should go for Boga, who I always feel has been slightly overrated from his time here as a youth player even to now with all the so called experts acting as if they watch Sassuolo every week and as if he is head and shoulders above a lot of guys in the same position (there are much better players) in Serie A and anything we currently have, it strikes me as a waste of time and just a huge over complication signing him to sell on again.

Firstly, moves can fall through for whatever reasons. Then ultimately your left with a player youve signed only as a money making scheme on the wage bill. If we want him to play, okay use the clause, that makes sense but if he wont play, just let Sassuolo sell him if he is going to be an asset to another club.

For the sake of a club of our size and financial stability trying to go through buy back loopholes to gain an addition 10m or 20m, it seems like overkill.

Even more so if he did come to be resold, the move ended up collapsing or not happening as this reported interest from Napoli is just bullshit like a lot of rumors then we probably add another player to the scrapheap of loan players with no immediate or long term future at the club.

Even then, the player might not want to come here, he might not want to be fucked about, coming here being resold etc. Or even if he was to play, as weve seen with Lukaku (who I know wasnt a buy back clause but similar case in my view) and might yet see with Nathan Ake, he might rather go somewhere else, having already been at Chelsea and didnt quite happen so theres that to consider too.

Think it would be hugely arrogant to just assume that he will be willing to return here at all, yet alone only to be sold on. I think the only real case of that I have seen is with Morata going from Madrid to Juventus to Madrid again because there was a lot of rumors they would sell him after resigning him? But even then he ended up being played at Real afterwards before moving here because he wasnt their first choice but at least he played and wasnt just a quick cash gain move (although they did make a profit when they sold him to us, like 25m at least excluding add ons but that was because their buyback clause was 30m euros). 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

While I dont quite think we should go for Boga, who I always feel has been slightly overrated from his time here as a youth player even to now with all the so called experts acting as if they watch Sassuolo every week and as if he is head and shoulders above a lot of guys in the same position (there are much better players) in Serie A and anything we currently have, it strikes me as a waste of time and just a huge over complication signing him to sell on again.

Firstly, moves can fall through for whatever reasons. Then ultimately your left with a player youve signed only as a money making scheme on the wage bill. If we want him to play, okay use the clause, that makes sense but if he wont play, just let Sassuolo sell him if he is going to be an asset to another club.

For the sake of a club of our size and financial stability trying to go through buy back loopholes to gain an addition 10m or 20m, it seems like overkill.

Even more so if he did come to be resold, the move ended up collapsing or not happening as this reported interest from Napoli is just bullshit like a lot of rumors then we probably add another player to the scrapheap of loan players with no immediate or long term future at the club.

Even then, the player might not want to come here, he might not want to be fucked about, coming here being resold etc. Or even if he was to play, as weve seen with Lukaku (who I know wasnt a buy back clause but similar case in my view) and might yet see with Nathan Ake, he might rather go somewhere else, having already been at Chelsea and didnt quite happen so theres that to consider too.

Think it would be hugely arrogant to just assume that he will be willing to return here at all, yet alone only to be sold on. I think the only real case of that I have seen is with Morata going from Madrid to Juventus to Madrid again because there was a lot of rumors they would sell him after resigning him? But even then he ended up being played at Real afterwards before moving here because he wasnt their first choice but at least he played and wasnt just a quick cash gain move (although they did make a profit when they sold him to us, like 25m at least excluding add ons but that was because their buyback clause was 30m euros). 

In Nba moves like this happen all the time. Clubs can send you wherever they want without asking you. We lost so much money on stupid transfers like Drinkwater, Bakayoko... Taking Boga back and selling him again for 30+ millions is smart business because we need that money. We are not charity organisation. We are losing this summer Willian, Pedro, Giroud, Kenedy for free and we can't afford to lose more money because of sympathy towards some Italian club or Boga. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

this makes no sense or cents IMHO

I also think you are underrating Boga as a player

Italian club meet with Chelsea in an attempt to remove €10m buy back clause for ace

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/02/15/italian-club-meet-with-chelsea-in-an-attempt-to-remove-e10m-buy-back-clause-for-ace/

It’s hard to see a situation where a club would just voluntarily agree to waive a buy back clause for an emerging talent, so this could represent a handy windfall for Chelsea.

Jeremie Boga has often looked dangerous on the ball and always came across as a good dribbler, but he’s started to add some end product and spectacular goals to his game at Sassuolo this season.

READ MORE: Video: Jeremie Boga scores exquisite chip against Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon

Naturally that means the bigger clubs may start to circle, so this could be the ideal chance for his team to cash in and make some money on him.

According to a report from Gianluca di Marzio, Chelsea do own a buy back option on their former player for €10m, so they would be in a position to trigger that and look to sell him on at a profit.

snip

7 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

In Nba moves like this happen all the time. Clubs can send you wherever they want without asking you. We lost so much money on stupid transfers like Drinkwater, Bakayoko... Taking Boga back and selling him again for 30+ millions is smart business because we need that money. We are not charity organisation. We are losing this summer Willian, Pedro, Giroud, Kenedy for free and we can't afford to lose more money because of sympathy towards some Italian club or Boga. 

Again, just seems like over complication to me. If we are that desperate for 20 or 30m okay, but we are hardly skint I mean it seems like a lot of fucking about.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

this makes no sense or cents IMHO

I also think you are underrating Boga as a player

Hes a half decent player but hes hardly an improvement on anything we have so I dont see what the big fuss is about. I mean I doubt Barcelona were genuienly interested in him and I doubt he would play here regularly if we signed him as well. I mean he strikes me as someone like Andre Schurrle, a lot of hype st a smaller club but in reality, average.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Again, just seems like over complication to me. If we are that desperate for 20 or 30m okay, but we are hardly skint I mean it seems like a lot of fucking about.

Hes a half decent player but hes hardly an improvement on anything we have so I dont see what the big fuss is about. I mean I doubt Barcelona were genuienly interested in him and I doubt he would play here regularly if we signed him as well. I mean he strikes me as someone like Andre Schurrle, a lot of hype st a smaller club but in reality, average.

he would be a massive improvement over Pedro and more than likely over Willian

and you seem to have lost all perspective on money if you think a 20 or 30m pound payday is no big deal

the numpty board has shit away hundreds of millions and clawing back some is vitally important

just how many games have you watched him in? I have seen him play in 5 or 6 full games and he is vastly improved over his time here

Comparing Schürrle with Boga. Have you even seen Boga play this season? OMG.

I have seen him at least 5 times at Sassuolo and I will continue watching them and I can tell you, that he is a monster. I really don't like it when you bash a player that you never have seen play.Boga is the best dribbler in Serie A. Look at the stats he has. According to whoscored, Boga is a far superior dribbler than CR7, which is very likely from what I have seen.

No, he has no CR7 Finishing, but even when you look at the 20 goals of CR7 in Serie A, 7 of them were penalties. So 13 goals of CR7 vs 7 of Bogas goals. Now, take into consideration which Team has the better players. Now, you might say some shit like:"Ronaldo gets marked by 3 guys all the time".

So does Boga when you actually would watch his Games. His opponents are not stupid. They know that if we can Keep Boga out of the game, we will win it.

I could go on and on. First I did not even want to dignify your post with an answer, but I could not stand this post at all.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Comparing Schürrle with Boga. Have you even seen Boga play this season? OMG.

I have seen him at least 5 times at Sassuolo and I will continue watching them and I can tell you, that he is a monster. I really don't like it when you bash a player that you never have seen play.Boga is the best dribbler in Serie A. Look at the stats he has. According to whoscored, Boga is a far superior dribbler than CR7, which is very likely from what I have seen.

No, he has no CR7 Finishing, but even when you look at the 20 goals of CR7 in Serie A, 7 of them were penalties. So 13 goals of CR7 vs 7 of Bogas goals. Now, take into consideration which Team has the better players. Now, you might say some shit like:"Ronaldo gets marked by 3 guys all the time".

So does Boga when you actually would watch his Games. His opponents are not stupid. They know that if we can Keep Boga out of the game, we will win it.

I could go on and on. First I did not even want to dignify your post with an answer, but I could not stand this post at all.

if we renew Pedro and just let Boga walk to another club for a big price I am going to go bonkers X 10

renewing Pedro is instant proof that we are a truly fucking broken club

no way around it

I have never made such an absolute statement since I joined here, but ANYONE who thinks renewing Pedro is a smart move is one thick cunt who knows nothing about football

or they are just a pure troll more than likely

he is utterly rubbish at this stage of his career and will only get worse as he moves into his mid 30's

if we renew Pedro and just let Boga walk to another club for a big price I am going to go bonkers X 10
renewing Pedro is instant proof that we are a truly fucking broken club
no way around it
I have never made such an absolute statement since I joined here, but ANYONE who thinks renewing Pedro is a smart move is one thick cunt who knows nothing about football
or they are just a pure troll more than likely
he is utterly rubbish at this stage of his career and will only get worse as he moves into his mid 30's

I love Pedro, but his time has come. But I am pretty sure that Pedro wants to leave us anyway. Don't see a renewal happening. Neither from our side not from his side.

I just want us to buy back Boga. My heart can't take a second KDB Situation no more.
The biggest issue Boga had in our Youth were his many injuries. It seems to me that he has solved that issue.

I watched his game yesterday. The match itself was quite boring. Boga played a good match. From what I have seen, all of his dribblings were successful. He did not score or Assist a goal, but he should have gotten one assist if that one Sassuolo Player would not have missed a 100% Chance. Boga dribbled past someone and was in the box and he passed the ball to a Player that stood 3 metres in front of the goal and he shot against the goalkeeper.
Boga had two or three missed passes were he should have done a little bit better, but overall again a very good Performance. Boga is not as selfish as he used to be.
Problem is that Sassuolo are so bad, I wished he was more selfish haha.
Sassuolo was horrible and the opponent was much better. Gervinho scored a goal^^.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Another great goal by Boga.
I want my boy Boga back...

we have to move for him if we miss out on Sancho

and tbh

we need to add him anyway

we are losing two of our 4 wingers

as it stands we will have (thsi si IF we do buy Sancho)

Pulisic

CHO

Sancho

Ziyech

BUT Ziyech will play at AMF at times (unless we shockingly make a move for Grealish, which I see as fading in terms of chances each day)

so IF Zitech is at AMF

and we have 2 wingers out injured (like we do now)

we are a winger short

that said

I do not see the board thinking like I do

so

I think we roll with 3 and half wingers

and if we miss on Jadon (my gut says he is going to Manure, which is a fucking disaster for us :()

Boga is a MUST buy

especially given Pulisic and CHO's injury history, and Ziyech's very slight frame (no quite Di Maria pencil thin, but close)

Di Maria, btw, has been an absolute MONSTER this year for PSG

top 25 player on the planet easily  (and this surely is one of his last top years, as he just turned 32)

we have to move for him if we miss out on Sancho
and tbh
we need to add him anyway
we are losing two of our 4 wingers
as it stands we will have (thsi si IF we do buy Sancho)
Pulisic
CHO
Sancho
Ziyech
BUT Ziyech will play at AMF at times (unless we shockingly make a move for Grealish, which I see as fading in terms of chances each day)
so IF Zitech is at AMF
and we have 2 wingers out injured (like we do now)
we are a winger short
that said
I do not see the board thinking like I do
so
I think we roll with 3 and half wingers
and if we miss on Jadon (my gut says he is going to Manure, which is a fucking disaster for us [emoji20])
Boga is a MUST buy
especially given Pulisic and CHO's injury history, and Ziyech's very slight frame (no quite Di Maria pencil thin, but close)
Di Maria, btw, has been an absolute MONSTER this year for PSG
top 25 player on the planet easily  (and this surely is one of his last top years, as he just turned 32)

I have watched the whole match and Boga was not that good in the first half, but he was very good in the second half. He should have scored maybe one more goal, but hit the post. Still overall great performance. Probably the best performance from Sassuolo I have seen my whole life haha.

BOGA is a must buy.

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I have watched the whole match and Boga was not that good in the first half, but he was very good in the second half. He should have scored maybe one more goal, but hit the post. Still overall great performance. Probably the best performance from Sassuolo I have seen my whole life haha.

BOGA is a must buy.

totally agree

I am losing hope each day on Sancho

especially if Manure grab CL (which I think they end up 4th or 5th and thus get it)

and a lock for us to fail if we miss out on CL (money matters due to FPP and loss of revenue, and he wants CL) which will be a crushing blow for us overall

we are insane if we do not sell Kante IF we keep Lampard (or another offensive manager is brought in) AND we miss CL

that £100m lost from a non sale will fuck us so hard

Too soon, I don't think it's right time to buy him. 

Let him play in Serie A, enjoy football, get experience and reach Salah-Roma level. 

He's having ONE wonderful season. It's first time he has played two seasons for one club and he's adapting. If he come here next season, it could tack more ricks. I used to love him for a long time, I don't want his career to be ruined again.