Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I see haha. Daily Fail again...

What I would like to know is how much we need to pay Sassuolo to bring him back.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

£3.5m via buyback clause

a steal as he is worth well over £10m now (Transfermarkt undervalues real market price in almost all cases for young and prime players)

d9ec62272c4539f7ebc5a6b85a6746c5.png

£3.5m via buyback clause
a steal as he is worth well over £10m now (Transfermarkt undervalues real market price in almost all cases for young and prime players)
d9ec62272c4539f7ebc5a6b85a6746c5.png
I don't believe this either because Sassuolo paid a very similar Price to us. Usually the buy back clauses are way higher

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I don't believe this either because Sassuolo paid a very similar Price to us. Usually the buy back clauses are way higher

CHELSEA INCLUDE BUY-BACK CLAUSE IN BOGA DEAL (July 20, 2018)

https://readchelsea.com/2018/07/20/chelsea-include-buy-back-clause-in-boga-deal/

Info FM, Chelsea : Jéremie Boga va signer à Sassuolo !

http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mercato/info-fm-jeremie-boga-va-signer-a-sassuolo_232182

« J’ai des idées claires pour mon avenir. C’est ma troisième saison de prêt. J’ai pris beaucoup d’expérience en cette fin de saison et je me sens prêt pour l’année prochaine soit à me battre pour tenter de m’imposer à Chelsea soit à quitter le club. Je ne souhaite plus vraiment un autre prêt. » Voilà ce que nous disait Jérémie Boga il y a quelques semaines à propos de son avenir.

Et son vœu va être exaucé puisqu’il va être transféré dans les toutes prochaines heures en Italie. Jéremie Boga est d’ailleurs arrivé à Sassuolo. Selon nos informations, le milieu offensif franco-ivoirien de Chelsea va s’engager avec le club italien (11e de Serie A la saison passée) dans les prochaines heures. Le montant de l’opération serait de 4 M€ et inclurait une clause de rachat pour les Blues.

13 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Yeah but would he want to come back just to be shipped again?

WINGING IT 

Chelsea academy flop Jeremie Boga wanted by Barcelona – but Frank Lampard can re-sign him for £3.5m with transfer clause

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10534647/jeremie-boga-chelsea-barcelona-sassuolo-buyback-clause/

snip

Boga admits he would be open to rejoining Chelsea in the future, and has also claimed he knew Abraham would eventually become a Stamford Bridge star after the 22-year-old bagged 11 goals in 15 league games this season.

He told Foot Mercato: “It is true that [leaving Chelsea] is a shame. Aside from that, I have no regrets.

“Each thing comes in its own time. It was certainly not the time for me to play for Chelsea.

“I always keep that in the corner of my head. If I continue to do what I am doing, work hard, maybe I will be back one day.

Could be a nice, cheap replacement for Pedro.The club seem to have done well to learn from previous mistakes with these buy back clauses they have been inserting.

Just how good is Boga now though. Where would be fall within our depth chart?

I personally don't think it would happen, but an option could be to bring someone like this in for 6 months completely risk free and to loan CHO out for the rest of the season who I think would benefit massively from just playing week in week out for the rest of the season. He needs to play himself back into peak fitness and confidence and it'll be difficult at present breaking into our team when he's not playing well at all.

20 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Could be a nice, cheap replacement for Pedro.The club seem to have done well to learn from previous mistakes with these buy back clauses they have been inserting.

Just how good is Boga now though. Where would be fall within our depth chart?

I personally don't think it would happen, but an option could be to bring someone like this in for 6 months completely risk free and to loan CHO out for the rest of the season who I think would benefit massively from just playing week in week out for the rest of the season. He needs to play himself back into peak fitness and confidence and it'll be difficult at present breaking into our team when he's not playing well at all.

Loan out an 18 y/o who is rumoured to be on £180,000 a week? Yeah good luck with that. Unless we pay 3/4s of his wages but again loaning him out is not the best move considering the whole transfer request over a lack of playing time. And thats before even considering buying Jermaine Boga back to cover him....

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Loan out an 18 y/o who is rumoured to be on £180,000 a week? Yeah good luck with that. Unless we pay 3/4s of his wages but again loaning him out is not the best move considering the whole transfer request over a lack of playing time. And thats before even considering buying Jermaine Boga back to cover him....

I think it's a pretty unique and extreme situation however. CHO will get more chances and game time this season than last, he already feels more part of the squad than he was for most of last season. But the injury has massively hindered him and in my opinion he just needs a good run of games and at present he won't get that here. He'll play games, but I don't think he'll get the amount he's going to benefit from coming back from the injury he suffered. Even he himself must realise at present he's desperately out of nick and whilst he's not performing he quite simply won't be playing at a club this size. If there is a long term plan in place, I wouldn't see it being a problem. If anything CHO may feel it's the best solution for himself too to help get him to the Euro's because at present he's at huge risk of losing his place in the England squad.

His wage shouldn't come into it really. I think a lot of teams in the bottom half of the league would be quite happy to pay him £100,000 or possibly more a week to have him for 6 months and otherwise I'm sure the club would be prepared to supplement some of the wages if necessary if it was the right thing for the long term of one of our best young assets.

Watched him again. Was a good performance, but he was not at his best. One huge reason was that most of their attacks came from the right Side. Also, Sassuolo does not really have Quality passers.

About his Performance itself, he had his dribblings and some good crosses.
Now, Teams know that you have to double and triple Boga, so that Sassoulo gets their main asset out of the game. Good for Traore that he gets more Space to do his game when everyone focuses on Boga.

Always rated him and musonda. Was so disappointed it did not happen for them. But good to know he is back on track. But is barcelona is interested, makes it next to impossible for us to get him. Why would he choose us over barca. Even in a buy back clause, the player has to agree. 

5 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Always rated him and musonda. Was so disappointed it did not happen for them. But good to know he is back on track. But is barcelona is interested, makes it next to impossible for us to get him. Why would he choose us over barca. Even in a buy back clause, the player has to agree. 

Could be wrong but if exercised i think they have no choice. Take the Morata situation for example, i very much doubt he would have agreed to rejoin Madrid just to be sold on again if he had a say in the matter.

The best Boga could do (if he doesn't want to return) is either plead with us not to activate the release clause or let us sell him for a profit immediately.

48 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Could be wrong but if exercised i think they have no choice. Take the Morata situation for example, i very much doubt he would have agreed to rejoin Madrid just to be sold on again if he had a say in the matter.

The best Boga could do (if he doesn't want to return) is either plead with us not to activate the release clause or let us sell him for a profit immediately.

Maybe. But does not sound right. I mean it's an agreement between the clubs not the club and the player. What if boga demands 200kpw (hypothetical), just to put us off. But I also think the clubs would only put in buy back clauses with players they are fair certain would "want" to come back. So let's hope.

As for morata, again not sure, but if I had to guess, it might have been something like : you get a raise of x% from us and then y% from Chelsea. 

At the end of the day, I can only speculate. All these dealings are far more complicated than "we should get this player at any cost". I guess people actually think it's as easy as doing shit on FIFA. 😂