Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Today,Jeremie Boga scored one goal,but his team Granada lost against Las Palmas 5:1.His goal was quite good,it reminded me of a lot of Hazard goals when Hazard usually comes from his left side and just scored with his right foot.Jeremie is so like him and his technique is very impressive.He is a Hazard 2.0,but I have to say that the person that loaned him out to Granada should lose his job.Granada is unbelievable bad.I do not know how to describe that in words how bad Granada is. To imagine how bad they are ,you can imagine a back four with 4 Ivanovics doing one mistake after one another,5 Matics that cannot play any normal passes and their first touch were weird too and one Boga,who did not belong in such a bad team that cannot play normal possesion football.
Jeremie Boga was most likely the most fouled player on the pitch,fould probably around 5 times or more and this also reminds me of Hazard because you can´t stop him in other ways.When Jeremie had the ball,he always knew what to do with the ball,when to go to the dribbling,or when to pass the ball to his teammates,but to be honest,I like him more selfish due to the fact that his teammates can´t play simple passes.They destroyed so many counters,it is unbelievable.Boga did have some good movement without the ball running behind defenders or getting into spots were no other opponent was,but he did not receive the ball.

All in all,I am very pleased with Boga,although I do not think that his season he will not make that many scorerpoints with Granada.They are not a team that is able to play with the ball.All they did was playing long balls nowhere.If Boga was lucky,he received a ball to his feet.

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad Granada play utterly shite football. Hopefully, with all the new loans they got, they start playing better. The more they start playing possession, the more chances for Boga.

Musonda better start scoring goals cause if Boga outscores him this season, I'd put Boga ahead of Musonda.

• 2 months later...
On 09/12/2016 at 8:33 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

On fire again today. 

Wouldn't say he was on fire but decent performance. Finally looking like he's going to cement a place in the first XI. Now we need him to push on and become one of, if not their main player. 

8 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Wouldn't say he was on fire but decent performance. Finally looking like he's going to cement a place in the first XI. Now we need him to push on and become one of, if not their main player. 

I wrote it after the first half and he was the best player on the pitch by that time. He was quiet in the second half. 

Tbh it's hopeless regardless how he plays. He is surrounded by donkeys. He starts so many moves that are wasted by complete lack of vision from his teammates. Same thing that was at Rennes. Is decent ball back when he runs at speed so much to ask? Apparently yes. He was in the mood on Friday yet he didn't even get one single goalscoring chance. Ffs. Put him in technical team even of high standards and he won't look out of place. 

At least he is improving tactically and defensively. His skills are already on highest standard so it's good it looks like he's getting better in other aspects. 

But can't feel other than another wasted year. Fighting for relegation in shit team yet someone like Coman is playing for Bayern. Musonda wasted, Boga wasted, Colkett playing in League One. Put them together in one team so at least they're surrounded with quality. 

Granada have been the most consistently shit team in La Liga for a decade. Other teams have come and gone, but none have stunk as much as this team. It'd be like Barcelona sending one of their best youth products to Sunderland on loan, thinking that out of all the teams, they're the ones who'll bring out the best from their player. Absolutely mental. 

• 3 months later...

Goal against Barca ain't too shabby I guess , how has this loan went ? I see he has played like 12+games , will have to step up a level or 2  next season somewhere on loan.

10 hours ago, mccg said:

Goal against Barca ain't too shabby I guess , how has this loan went ? I see he has played like 12+games , will have to step up a level or 2  next season somewhere on loan.

Being completely outshone by United's Pereira unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

This guy is just like Kakuta.. Amazing talents, but they both lack many things to be top footballers.

Boga needs to be playing in a better team. Granada are really poor. Put him a good team and we would see more of him. It was like Brown at Rotherham. He struggled there because he was in a poor team but as soon as he goes to Huddersfield and playing with much more quality players, you see how useful he is. Boga should be at a better team because he is so talented.