Jeremie Boga

TacticalBlues

Shiiit, I want to see him given a chance. Please Mourinho, please. COC/FA Cup/anything, at least few last minutes of the match for now.

We had so many promising talents such as McEachran, Kakuta etc. but no one managed to make it here, so please give a fair chance to Boga, because he seems to be great potential.

Musonda plays too in the Youth Champions League?.
For you, who is better, Boga or Musonda? I ask because I dont see they in Live, only in YT videos.

They are both really talented but atm i give a slight edge to Boga. Boga plays as the nr 10 most of the time and Musonda on the wings. On the other hand, Boga seems to be much more injury prone judging from last season and this season. Musonda was very vital in both our Youth cup and Playoff final (scoring in both) from last season, Boga was injured then.

Musonda also impressed in the Belgium U21's squad. He was the best player on the field when Belgium defeated Spain's U21 1-4 (wich included Munir), receiving a standing ovation from spanish spectators when he was subbed.

Anyway, i hope both of them will get great careers even if it isn't at Chelsea.

He is absolutely fantastic. Work what he does is huge.

Musonda plays too in the Youth Champions League?.
For you, who is better, Boga or Musonda? I ask because I dont see they in Live, only in YT videos.

Both are great but i think Boga is better, he is more important for the team for sure. I think we never had youth team like this before, we had many talents like Joshua, Kakuta or Stoch but i think they arent so talented like Boga,Musonda or Solanke. Cant wait to see some of them in Premier League game.

Hope he gets a chance against Derby. Doubt it very much though.

Boga played over an hour for the U21s today so it seems less likely than ever that he'll be involved on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Jose referred to Boga when talking about the decision to release SFL. He said: -

"My view is that when you want to look forward, look for the future and have people like Fabregas, Matic and Jeremie Boga, which are the next 10 years of the club, not the next year, that we made the right decision. [To release Frank.]"

I wonder if this might be seen as something of a double edged sword? On the one hand, it's got to be encouraging for Boga to read stuff like that but, on the other, might the comment encourage unrealistic expectations in the young man's mind as to how soon his chance will come?

Boga played over an hour for the U21s today so it seems less likely than ever that he'll be involved on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Jose referred to Boga when talking about the decision to release SFL. He said: -

"My view is that when you want to look forward, look for the future and have people like Fabregas, Matic and Jeremie Boga, which are the next 10 years of the club, not the next year, that we made the right decision. [To release Frank.]"

I wonder if this might be seen as something of a double edged sword? On the one hand, it's got to be encouraging for Boga to read stuff like that but, on the other, might the comment encourage unrealistic expectations in the young man's mind as to how soon his chance will come?

Means absolutely nothing.

Boga IMO is the best player in our academy and that's saying a lot considering the top quality players we have at this moment. He's always a level above the others when I watch the youth team. I've said it before that he has that world class potential. He also seems physically able to deal with the step up to the senior team. Can't wait till Jose gives him his debut.

Actually that turned out to be misquoted. He said Oscar, not Boga.

Isn't it weird how that's more reassuring? What a shame lmao

In that context, I think it makes absolutely zero sense to mention Boga, especially that he did not mention any other youngster. If he did mention him it would have been pure bullshit because we all know that Boga is at least a couple of years away from first team action.

In that context, I think it makes absolutely zero sense to mention Boga, especially that he did not mention any other youngster. If he did mention him it would have been pure bullshit because we all know that Boga is at least a couple of years away from first team action.

To be fair though, he was speaking in context for the 'next 10 years,' so they should be mentioned. We just know it's not coming to fruition at the moment..

Actually that turned out to be misquoted. He said Oscar, not Boga.

Thank you for the correction.

Interesting that the original from which I did a cut & paste has also been changed. What's more the original said not just Boga, but Jeremie Boga which would make it seem less like a misquote. Still, at least this does away with the potential double edged sword. :)