Fenerbahce Vs Chelsea

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man.....its gonna be one hell of a night. They're gonna be loud as fuck, if they score they'll go ultra mental. I just hope its already 3-0 by then. This 2nd leg is gonna be on my mind constantly 24/7 til tuesday. I just cannot believe how we managed to fuck that up so dramatically. Even Man utd beat them 6-2 a few years back, AC Milan won 4-0 in Fenerbahce.......this is stupid. Its all a stupid joke, they are a shit team, we walked all over them for an hour, then we went to pot. Drogba was horrendous today. Meh fuck it, can't say fuck all else, whats done is done, at least we have the chance to put it right.

oh and yeah, if we win 3-1 we're through, we only lost 2-1 layla, i know it was bad but it werent that bad :P

Edited by OllieCFC

man.....its gonna be one hell of a night. They're gonna be loud as fuck, if they score they'll go ultra mental. I just hope its already 3-0 by then. This 2nd leg is gonna be on my mind constantly 24/7 til tuesday. I just cannot believe how we managed to fuck that up so dramatically. Even Man utd beat them 6-2 a few years back, AC Milan won 4-0 in Fenerbahce.......this is stupid. Its all a stupid joke, they are a shit team, we walked all over them for an hour, then we went to pot. Drogba was horrendous today. Meh fuck it, can't say fuck all else, whats done is done, at least we have the chance to put it right.

oh and yeah, if we win 3-1 we're through, we only lost 2-1 layla, i know it was bad but it werent that bad :P

Spot on. We've faced worse odds against better teams.

Given our record...dont fancy us on pens lol so have to be 4..unless they score 2 ahhhhh damn that rule!Though Carlo aint bad at saving..just we aint to great taking

8-0 hahah I wish!Or do what Man you did to Roma then again this is Grant land he'll use some crazy formation or something never tried ever before

Are you forgetting we scored?

If they score one goal at the Bridge, it will be 3-1 on aggregate. So if we score 3 goals, then it will be 4-3 to us on aggregate, thus we go through.

We played shit??? really??? What game did you all watch i wonder...

We fuckin dominated from 1st to 90th minute,Fenerbache scored 2 bloody goals from 2 chances (the 2nd one was very good tough).I don't blame anyone i am just looking forward to some serious arse kicking on Tuesday.

I couldn't watch the 2nd half because I was too tired but what do I see when now waking up ? We lost 2-1 because again of Grant shitting in his trousers ? This guy is trully joke as manager : makes 95% of the time stupid tactical decisions, has a loser mentality, ... GET THE HELL OUT, FUCKING YID !!!!

Edited by Hingis

Well we didnt take our chances and paid the price -still think we'll do the kebab merchants at the Bridge though. We had too many passes outside the box -and Drogba didnt pass due to greed in the box.

What stunning/lucky strike for their second ! You cant prepare for anything like that.

Grants veiled attack on the players in his mumbling way just adds to his general cuntishness.

And coming out with shite like ''the players need to stay awake'' and ''This is Football'' What a tit.

Pure frustration. I wasn't too bothered about Lampard going off because I thought that was the right move, him or Ballack anyway, not because either of them had a shit game but to bring Anelka on and go 442 so that we can start pushing them back. What does that useless tit wank do? Puts another defensive midfielder on to play for the draw, he truly has absolutely no idea what he is doing. And then to take Joe cole off to bring Anelka on was completley pointless unless you are going to change systems, what is Anelka going to do out on the right the Joe Cole didn't??

We lost the game because of Grants shit tactics again, I still fancy us to go through but when we come up against decent sides in the semi's we'll be in trouble on that evidence.

Also is there any need for the jibes about the turks??? My father is Turkish cypriot and its a bit insulting to start calling them Kebab merchants and turk cunts for no real reason other than our shit clueless manager losing the game!

We played shit??? really??? What game did you all watch i wonder...

We fuckin dominated from 1st to 90th minute,Fenerbache scored 2 bloody goals from 2 chances (the 2nd one was very good tough).I don't blame anyone i am just looking forward to some serious arse kicking on Tuesday.

We dominated from the 1st minute until the minute they scored, after that we were second best.

What a f**ing disaster that game was!!!

That game was harder to actually lose than it was to win it!

We had them on the ropes completely steamrolling them and didn't take advantage, we could have killed the tie off there and then! But we were far too casual about it and didn't take our chances. At half time we should have really gone 4-4-2 and gone for the kill but we didn't.

Then when we conceded we fell apart! The subbing of Lamps was stupid, not just bringing him off because he was playing well! But off for Mikel!! Crazy sub.... then to try and get back and draw bring on Anelka and put him on the wing!!! How has Grant not learned from the most basic lessons is beyond me!

Once again a cock up when it counted, we should already now be in the Semi Final but now we have a lot of hard work to do!!!

I couldn't watch the 2nd half because I was too tired but what do I see when now waking up ? We lost 2-1 because again of Grant shitting in his trousers ? This guy is trully joke as manager : makes 95% of the time stupid tactical decisions, has a loser mentality, ... GET THE HELL OUT, FUCKING YID !!!!

so what is it, your last phrase ? :thumbsdown:

pleasa stop that !

he isn´t a good manager, but don´t bother with antisemitism

i think that is really shit, more than loosing a football game...

anyway, he should have let played more offensive.

anelka from the start of the second half...

not 4 minutes before end...

at least we only need a 1-0 win....

but our problem is no scoring....

we need to score....then all will be settled

stamford bridge will eventually get us to the semi

well it's taken me 3 day's and i still aint got over the defeat, just cannot believe it.

how the fucking hell did we loose that, totaly dominated the game for 70 mins and the charlatan gets us fucked by an ex 3rd division player, and drogba should be kicked up the bollocks, twice there were players in better positions on the edge of the box, and what does he do instead of passing to them he tries for the spectacular goal and fuck's it up.

it gives me no pleasure in saying before the game we'd get beat, i said 1-0 i never dreamt that such a fuck up was on the cards, yet again his substitutions were clueless he really dosn't have an idea, zico with a bunch of second raters out thought him, truly unbelievable.

i swear if i see this gormless cunt once more mumbling in an interview when he quite cleary just dosn't have a clue what he's talking about, i'll put my foot through the tv screen.

win the CL you've got to be joking, even if we do get pass fenerbache (which i doubt) we'll get fucked by the better teams remaining.

regards:JBD