Fenerbahce Vs Chelsea

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on a minute guys....

Barcelona 2-1 Chelsea (2004-2005) -- Chelsea went 1-0 up through a Belletti own goal

Fenerbahce 2-1 Chelsea (tonight) -- Chelsea went 1-0 up through a Deivid own goal

-------------

does lightning strike twice??

Thats not the point, the tie was there for the taking for us after half time all we had to do was get a second then game the way in which we went out out business after the interval was just really appaling

serious questions needs to be asked of our team...

Edited by Mintiger87

Proof that Grant is Clueless:

Chelsea vs Arsenal: Chelsea 1-0 down. Grant takes off Defensive midfielder and attacks to get level. Result, we score.

Fener vs Chelsea: Chelsea one goal down. He keeps the defensive midfielder, takes off Joe Cole. WOW..what a masterpiece. And we look clueless just like our manager.

well it should of been 3 or 4-0 to us, but to lose it and just simply go to pieces in the last quarter of the match is an absolute outrage. we battered them, we fucking battered the turk cunts and we fucking well got turned over. Thats the most frustrating thing ive seen since monaco away.

well it should of been 3 or 4-0 to us, but to lose it and just simply go to pieces in the last quarter of the match is an absolute outrage. we battered them, we fucking battered the turk cunts and we fucking well got turned over. Thats the most frustrating thing ive seen since monaco away.

You aint seen Tues yet...that could be a whole lot more.

Its just arg!Drogbas wasted chances!

Their goalie was crazy.There for the taking yet...

We're not in a good postion.Yeh the legs at home but only takes one from them and we could be fucked.No doubt Grant bring on a defender or something just as stupid

Cant believe Arsenal either!Or the ref that was just as annoying.They should've got a pen and wiped the smile off those stupid scousers faces and Stevie G but nooo

Really? we did control the game for a bit but hardly created much

we need a new coach

and fast

this years champions league could be the easiest we ever had

this years fa cup was the easiest too....if we go through there wont be any big teams left

and we face the easiest opponent in carling cup

but what did grant do?

drogba sux

:thumbsdown: Had a decent game in my opinion, unlucky not to be on the scoresheet one way or another. I'm as confident going into the home game on the back of a 2-1 loss as a 1-0 win. We have the away goal; the pressure's on them.

Why not stick to the teams used against Spurs and Arsenal?Why suddenly play Moulda?And why leave Analka on the bench?Other then when he made crazy subs the teams worked!

Well, no way Kalou could have started after that shambolic performance against Boro. I don't think it was a time to experiment with formations either, but there's zero point in bringing on Anelka for Joe Cole unless you're going to create a... well I don't know, some hash of a 4-4-2? Simply doesn't make sense.

Yeh bit dodgy though if we score one then try and defend cause as proven..never works.

Yep they score one we've really gotta score 4....chances of...no comment

Okday maybe not Kalou but to be fair no one was the great against Boro lol and since when does anything Grant do make sense?

Moulda pfft why start with him for such a big game when he aint played in yonks?!I dont get why he played Essien at RB when we have RBs avaibale that made no sense.The whole game made no sense.

Edited by Laylabelle

can we really win 1-0???

fenerbache hit 2 past sevilla last round if they score one we are doom

I really hope we dont go into the game with only 1-0 in mind

8-0 please!!!! Fenerbache must be chucked in the gutter for humiliating us tonight!!

Yeh bit dodgy though if we score one then try and defend cause as proven..never works.

Yep they score one we've really gotta score 4....chances of...no comment

Well, no, 3 goals will do if they score 1. Don't fancy us to score 3 either though.

Well, no, 3 goals will do if they score 1. Don't fancy us to score 3 either though.

Given our record...dont fancy us on pens lol so have to be 4..unless they score 2 ahhhhh damn that rule!Though Carlo aint bad at saving..just we aint to great taking

8-0 hahah I wish!Or do what Man you did to Roma then again this is Grant land he'll use some crazy formation or something never tried ever before

And Grant even took Lampard off at 1-1 to play for the draw. Today was complete and utter frustration. I'm glad we only have to wait less than a week, i wanna get this over and done with. I'm going 2nd leg, i'm gonna be bricking it!

And 8-0 lol, Liverpool beat Besiktas 8-0, they're fenerbahces turk mates lol. Nah i'll take 1-0 with open arms if offered it thats for damn sure.

Edited by OllieCFC