• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( we havent lost in Europe for a while except on Pens :(

Why is Mikel on?!Wtf is that about

We were in control..ish...

Just arg!!!

Come on Chels ffs get another away goal!!!

They've scored 3 we aint managed any

Home leg looks a whole let harder

Edited by Laylabelle

WHY ! what is grant playing at!

why not brint and.A on when we let 1 in and go all up front! and why take frank lampard off? it makes no sence! i know as a fan you have to find something to blame but its always grant! and

and.A on the WING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF A PLAYER!

First Half, and well, up until the Anglo Turk scored...

We were completely on top, controlling the pace, controlling the game. But for all that control, we created a minimum of chances, and score from a non-chance. Drogba did not play well tonight, and we just didn't penetrate effectively. Malouda was lively but his delivery was poor, the same could be said of Joe Cole too. Lampard's range of passing was impressive tonight, but didn't offer much going forward and Ballack wasted his chances. Then we let them back in, probably by not knowing what to expect out of Kazim Richards and that has to be the fault of the management. Suddenly the confidence switches sides and we're on the back foot. I hold my hands up to the 2nd goal, what a strike,

Then came the bad substitutions. Taking off Lamps or Ballack was 50/50, but Joe Cole off, Anelka on the wing, same old story, we know it doesn't work, why doesn't Grant? Learn from your mistakes, for fuck's sake!

Plus point - we have an away goal. 1-0 at home will do us. I can see it being 2-1 and us losing on penalties.

What an abysmal performance. Absolutely woeful in the second half, they had the game there for the taking at the interval - and they spectacularly fucked it up. Grant is going to get a lot of stick for his team selection and substitutions, but the bottom line is that that second half showing was one of worst performances we have made this season. I'm still confident that we can go and win at Stamford Bridge - it only takes a 1-0 win for us at home to progress, though I don't fancy our chances in fairness. Woeful. Absolutelty woeful.

Subs again grr he dont have a clue!!!

We were kinda in control and arg!

Chances but fucked them up!

Back to the Bridge to sort things out..not that confident.

Away goal what matters but on the back of a loss :(

And kinda annoying we didnt manage to score!They got 3 we got none!

If they score at the Bridge...we're screwed

Edited by Laylabelle

In my opinion, that is not a loss. We are a completely different team at Stamford Bridge. I'm not overly confident but I have faith that we can progress with relative ease next week. Being behind on aggregate gives us an extra incentive to go on and attack.

I dont lol.Its just with Grant you never know who he's gana play and then subs

Be ok...as said.Fen score at home think that'll be it for us.Cant see us scoring what 4 really when we couldnt get one tonight

Hopfully our youth team make up for this..ish...a little tiddy tiddy bit

Edited by Laylabelle

Well we got what we deserved. If you cant kill teams off when dominating the game, there really are serious problems. We battered them for like an hour, constand bombardment, created shit loads of chances and couldnt hit a barn door. The crossing yet again was complete shit and Drogba.......honestly sometimes hes a right cunt. Avram as well, didnt change fuck all, Lampard off for mikel? WHAT!! Anelka comes on on the right ring for Joe Cole. I'm lost for words, completely stunned by what i just watched.

Hang on a minute guys....

Barcelona 2-1 Chelsea (2004-2005) -- Chelsea went 1-0 up through a Belletti own goal

Fenerbahce 2-1 Chelsea (tonight) -- Chelsea went 1-0 up through a Deivid own goal

-------------

does lightning strike twice??

Edited by CJ Revo

A repeat of Barca game..under Grant...nope dont think it does on this occasion

Be ok if Liverpool had lost but noo all we'll be hearing about is them!

Arg!Shitty day lol

Lets trash City Sunday,keep a clean shit Tues and batter them..not holding my breath

In Jose day..would've been more lala.Even if they got a goal at the Bridge been a bit eeek but still lala.Grant makes crazy stupid subs!

Edited by Laylabelle

Avram Grant on Sky Sports "this is football, a game that is suppose to be 3 or 4 to us turns into 2-1 against us"

yeah right ;)

Suppose to..yeh then you make crazy subs!!

Suppose to be us scoring for ourselves!

Why not start with Analka and Drogba?!Thats what he's mena be here for...why Moulda?!Why Essien at RB ok he didnt do bad but still!!!

Arg not looking forward to Tues.

Bring on the next half!Dont fuck up and let them score cause gah

Man you Liverpool final...depressing thought

Edited by Laylabelle