Fenerbahce Vs Chelsea

Fenerbahce versus Chelsea

Chelsea travel to Turkey to face Fenerbahce in the Quarter Finals, knowing an aggregate win will mean at least one English team will feature in this year's final.

The Turks shall prove to be stubborn opposition, having disposed of Sevilla in the Round of 16. Along with FC Schalke, FC Barcelona and AS Roma from the Bundesliga, La Primera Liga and the Serie A respectively, they are the sole representatives from their country.

Progress to the next round will see Chelsea face either London rivals Arsenal of Liverpool - a side we have faced twice at the semi-final stage.

Match Chat here!

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will go into the game with a draw mentality. We must return home with a clean sheet at the minimum, because Fenerbahce are a confidence team and if they score a goal against us they shall feel confident when coming to the Bridge.

Fenerbache have an impressive home record and the stadium will be hostile. We have a fat fraudster for a manager and they have Zico of 1982 World Cup fame. Zico, Socrates, Eder, Junior, Falcao etc names I remember well from Spain 82.

However I believe our managerless team will not be intimidated and after the Boro frigidity, I reckon we'll win by a couple as Man utd did.

BTW heres their 'top boy' , who is called Rambo. Threatened to kill Chelsea fans. Looks like the sort of gooner you see round Finsbury Park.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0euce6ITpM4

this is where i fear that the imposter get's well and truely found out, i can only see pain for us supporters here, we're gonna got out to fenerbache i reackon we'll loose 1-0 there and a 0-0 draw at home, i just have no faith in the players anymore, they've dissappointed to many times this season, and silly bollocks has no idea about team selection or tactics or formation.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Could be a tough game, will be hard to judge how this one will go! They are not usually a team for sitting back which could help us but we will have to be careful to not concede if possible and if we do we need to get a couple more than them.

I was just waiting for those cops to run Rambo straight into a wall, head first. Now that would have been funny.

Not confident of a win tonight, a draw will do.

Is it Rambo or Borats retard brother ?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-_c8tx_8HmI&...feature=related

For a muslim, he sure has a big nose. I wonder if his fellow countrymen ever confuse him for their enemy.

Lol - Fenerbache being mainly Muslims will give that extra 5% to beat us with our Israeli manager, but I'm optimistic on this one.

Anyway we'll beat them at the Bridge if it's a stalemate tonight.

This game is completely unpredictable. We might be slight favourites but we are a crap away champions league side. I think we'll win just but it wont be easy. We can beat them if we want to but i can see us playing boring shit negative crap tho.

Its weird tho, i think we can go there, play awesome, win 2-0 and all be perfect but i just know that wont happen. I'm not really sure what i'm expecting to see. I spose, as its a first leg, we're gonna be all safety first. This is gonna be a right anti-climax. I would take a draw but i know we can win there. So frustrating.