I went to Champions League Final in Munich with my pigeon and made this video...

Chockers

Hello, first post...

Be great to hear what you think about a video I made filming me and my mates Champions League final! The greatest night of my life, hope you enjoy it!

Keep the blue flag flying high

CFC

http://vimeo.com/47922187

Whenever we have a bad game or Rafa makes another bad substitution I play this..

Alex

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely excellent stuff. I love to see the personal celebrations of Chelsea supporters and you mixed those in perfectly with TV coverage of the game. Also, love the pigeon...made me want to sing "10 German Bombers in the Air" except with "the pigeons from Chelsea shot them down".

OMG! :cry:

You just made me drop some tears, maybe the best video I watched from Munich...

This has trigged so many memories. The UCL Fan Plaza at the old Olimpiapark was amazing (specially the big posters and the hot ladies giving away our flags), drinking and singing at Marienplatz was spetacular (half the number and just as loud), waiting 1h in the tube was fucked up though (did you wait that long too?) but when you work your way up into the stadium and the feeling of finally getting in Allianz Arena is indescribable. I stayed really really close to you mate, I was like "will I appear?", lol. Didier's header was, of course, huge; but I have never seen our fans so cofident and happy after Robben's penalty, we won it there (imo). Our fans were top class, the vibe is a joy to remember. That night was absolutely amazing, I cant explain how we were all feeling other than wow!

You seem to have recorded everything! I have more than 3 hours worth of video and more than 1 thousand photos from those 2 days, but I guess you have much more, lol.

Thank you so much for all the things you made me remember. Your editing skills are amazing; the way you put together your reactions, the TV commentary and aerial views, soundtrack, etc. Wonderful video, top stuff! :)

KTBFFH! :blue scalf:

Thank you, it's so good that it means as much to everyone else, it makes it more special for me. I shot about 5-6 hours on my gopro hd hero in 1080p. The train was crazy, very dangerous with so many people. Took forever to get to the stadium, the way back just as bad....but we had a trophy with us!

Good video with probably the best footage around, but I wish you'd kept the original audio, at least in the beginning where you're just walking around and we can't hear anything other than some random music instead of people singing and whatnot. Had to turn my speakers down because imo the music was awful and not suitable, but that's a matter of taste.