Time to show an enemy Respect

zolayes

will ignore that insult

I've no doubt you will, and it wasn't an insult, it was an observation. Funnily enough I had a hunch you would respond to me like that, because you are usually quick to point out other's faults, but not yours. You were born before T-shirts were mainstream fashion item, but you still tell people to suck somebody's dick when you don't agree with them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I dont want a fight out of this, I have had enough with Neymar....

It was not an insult man, he is just saying you showed no class in other topics, so asking for it in here is a bit hipocritical.

It is like me creating a thread like this. Have I shown an exemplar behavior on TC to criticize someone who doesnt?

not sure what this means

Can you imagine liverpool fans showing respect to Terry before he retires? No.

Fuck off Carragher, good riddance.

As far as I'm aware, Carragher never shagged his best mate's missus or got caught in a racism storm. The hate towards Terry is entirely justified.

I've no doubt you will, and it wasn't an insult, it was an observation. Funnily enough I had a hunch you would respond to me like that, because you are usually quick to point out other's faults, but not yours. You were born before T-shirts were mainstream fashion item, but you still tell people to suck somebody's dick when you don't agree with them.

you really are very precious

As far as I'm aware, Carragher never shagged his best mate's missus or got caught in a racism storm. The hate towards Terry is entirely justified.

Alex, I'm disappointed in you! You should know very well it was Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend not his missus. Semantics, man, semantics.

Don't forget the mocking of the American tourists! And the Stadium tours. Among other things.

Just because Terry has been targeted by the media doesn't mean Jamie is an innocent sweet little kid. Public personal issues aside, there is no big difference between them. I don't hate Carragher, I just don't care enough about him to show him some "respect".

Yup - look at the great talents that have wasted it... I mean so many people would give so much to be in their shoes... I had a friend who went to US on Tennis scholarship - and he won everything and used to beat Tim Henman regularly in Semi-Pro... Went to USA - got addicted to coke and is now an Estate Agent... (no offence Estate Agents) but he could have been British No.1....

what I find sadder is when ppl have talent and commitment yet they never get the opportunity. He must have had a tough time a few years ago since the Estate Industry in the USA was struggling.

Never the greatest player in terms of ability but he more than made up for it with his infallible commitment and determination to succeed. A model professional and an inspiration to all young aspiring defenders.

Exactly what Alex said. If more players had his attitude and professionalism, football would be in a much better place. I don't like him, but I have a lot of respect for him.

Can you imagine liverpool fans showing respect to Terry before he retires? No.

Fuck off Carragher, good riddance.

Why would you want to act like Liverpool fans :mouthclosed: