Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Practically R. Madrid have first option every time a top player is for sale. So unfair.

You just now realized that modern football was totally unfair ?

Of all the clubs in Europe, yes, Real is the most privileged by the unfairness of this business that has become football. But Chelsea is easily top 5. Doesn't seem to me that Chelsea fans are in positition to moan about the unfairness of the system. The club benefits too much from it to bitch about it when, once in a while, it's not.

So is Reus no longer a possibility? :/

Honestly, has he ever been a possibility? Only in Chelsea fans dreams and in the nonsense rumour machine in England to sell papers.

I love Isco, but I don't think he improves us as much as we need, first because CAM isn't among the critical positions we need. When Oscar ain't doing a job we can move Cesc there. Second, Isco is very young and it's completely unpredictable to say how long it'll take for him to adapt. This is the kind of transaction that can wait. We need a RW preferably Willian' age, a backup for Cesc and maybe a cb. If Zouma pulls an Azpilicueta on us, we can even wait and evaluate if we have a good CB in our ranks/loaned or just get a new one closer to Terry's retirement. Isco could maybe be an improvement to Oscar, but not to Cesc, we'd still have a RW problem and less money to spend, so as much as I love him, he doesn't solve our most critical problems and who knows how his adaptation would go...

Why does real Madrid buy whoever the eff they feel, yet are never mentioned to be violating ffp rules????? Am I missing something here?????

cos last season when they bought james for 80mil euros, they sold maria for 70mil euros, morata for 20mil euros, alonso for 10mil euros and all in all broke even. similarly last to last summer they sold higuain, callejon, albiol etc to break even.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You