Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

DOnt get your hopes up with Reus..

The german players are playing it perfectly. Playing together so their national team will improve...

Not like England...

Spain did the same thing..

Reus is either madrid or munich or united... Dont think barca is a team that fits him.

Arsenal is a longshot and chelsea is a even longer shot.

Real already has CR, bale, james, isco and a very promosing JESE as their 5 AM options. Why exactly would they want reus? Play him where? What they need is a DM.

Also how exactly are we a longer shot than arsenal and united?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have more chance of signing him than Real imo. Real already have Ronaldo, James and Bale. Unless one of them leave which is not going to happen within the next year, he will not go there.

Like I have said before that is your opinion as well. At least state you believe rather than sounding assertive over everyone. I reckon he would fit Arsenal very well but rumours say he does not want to go there but yet again, rumours. I don't see why United have more chance than us. Yes, he will be more of a star because they would need to rely on him etc and we got Hazard, a star player already but until we hear Reus speak I would not say anyone else has a better chance than us of signing him.

I still reckon Bayern will sign him but that is just my opinion. Only Reus knows himself what he will do tbh.

This post makes zero sense. All you've done is dismiss Chelsea with a bunch of random statements... First you say Reus, being German, is destined to play with his German teammates. Then you say he's going to Madrid(Two Germans, one who is likely out), Munich or Utd(zero germans and not really a pressing need) Arsenal a long shot(with 4 Germans...)

And little chance for Chelsea based on what exactly?

Is there logic attached to this post that is hidden between the lines here? Chelsea have a tremendous shot at Reus! We can pay him a King's Random(which most players and agents crave) we have the best manager in the world to help him realize his full potential, we have Champions league football guaranteed for the foreseeable future, we have a great young core to grow with, he will play loads, and also gain more exposure than most teams in the world. What reasons are you presenting for me to think this isn't something he's interested in?

Real wouldnt make sense logically, however, this is Real Madrid. The same team that won the champs league and still got rid of two important players and brought in 2 other players...

Obviously, reus would have a much better shot starting on chelsea than madrid, however, that wouldnt stop madrid from signing him...

Its madrid, than everyone else, except he's german so its essentially madrid and munich, than everyone else....

Also, in terms of team structure, the way Jose plays all the right wingers for chelsea, would be discouraging to a lot of future players. Dont think for a second jose going to play open football with a team consisting of reus and hazard on opposite wings... Which is essentially why I dont see Reus coming.

Also, United is waiting for a savior. Di Maria is not the cr7 player that will bag in goals, but Reus is and people around the world know United is going all out in terms of transfers to find the replacement...

Real already has CR, bale, james, isco and a very promosing JESE as their 5 AM options. Why exactly would they want reus? Play him where? What they need is a DM.

Also how exactly are we a longer shot than arsenal and united?

Real always makes space.....

And cr7 is not going to stay forever and both Jese and Reus could play CF.

Arsenal has a ton of german mates and germans love arsene football. arsenal had first dibs on a lot of germans and didnt take their chance. i.e. gotze, bender, and probably draxler and meyer as well.

Chelsea recent transfers....

Costa..... Who was chelsea really fighting costa for?

Luis..... Who was chelsea really fighting luis for?

Cesc. Who was chelsea really fighting cesc for? Maybe United and potentially Liverpool?

Remy. Who was chelsea really fighting for?

The last big battle chelsea had in the transfer market was hazard and he won essentially dued to default...Oscar, was chelsea vs spurs and Italian teams at the time. Willian was spurs vs chelsea...

If chelsea has to fight the big boys, I dont think Chelsea wins the transfer market..

Cesc. Who was chelsea really fighting cesc for? Maybe United and potentially Liverpool?

The last big battle chelsea had in the transfer market was hazard and he won essentially dued to default...Oscar, was chelsea vs spurs and Italian teams at the time. Willian was spurs vs chelsea...

If chelsea has to fight the big boys, I dont think Chelsea wins the transfer market..

We beat out United and City for Hazard...

We beat out United and City for Hazard...

Actually, united and city beat themselves out and Chelsea won by default...

Fergie didnt want to pay agent fees and man city wouldnt grant him a key role on the squad. So, essentially, hazard coming to chelsea was due to default and maybe the belgium connection and potentially hazard not wanting to fight for the role...

Had both fergie and city paid the agent fees and granted hazard a key role on the team, im sure hazard would of chose a manchester club over chelsea.

Fergie didnt want to pay agent fees and man city wouldnt grant him a key role on the squad. So, essentially, hazard coming to chelsea was due to default and maybe the belgium connection and potentially hazard not wanting to fight for the role...

Had both fergie and city paid the agent fees and granted hazard a key role on the team, im sure hazard would of chose a manchester club over chelsea.

Yet again, you are massively underrating Chelsea's stature.

DOnt get your hopes up with Reus..

The german players are playing it perfectly. Playing together so their national team will improve...

Not like England...

Spain did the same thing..

Reus is either madrid or munich or united... Dont think barca is a team that fits him.

Arsenal is a longshot and chelsea is a even longer shot.

By your daft logic if the German players are strategically playing together why would he move abroad in the first place and more importantly why would Man utd with zero German players currently on their books and no guarantee of UCL football be more favorable to him than us and Arsenal?.

take this with a pinch of salt

Jurgen Klopp admits Marco Reus WILL leave Borussia Dortmund

JURGEN KLOPP has admitted Marco Reus will leave Borussia Dortmund, with Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City all pining for the winger.

Reus, 25, has been at the German club since 2012 and reports have linked him with Premier League moves since the summer.

He starred for Dortmund as they reached the Champions League final in 2013, and finished runners-up in the Bundesliga two years running.

Dortmund have struggled to keep hold of their star men with Mario Gotze and Robert Lewandowski leaving for Bayern Munich, and Shinji Kagawa moving to Man United, before returning this summer.

And Klopp admits players follow their dreams, but the club moves on.

“We had very successful years and we couldn't keep all these players," Klopp said on BT Sport’s SportsHUB.

"Not all of them stayed here.

"They had their own dreams their own situations different ideas, whatever. So we will see (about Reus).

"The most important thing is the story of this club will go on. We'll have to do it with other players."

And Klopp insists it to re-invigorate the side as his project progressed.

He added: "It's not our idea to keep this team together until the end, until their 34 and they go away. That was not the idea. We did it because of the potential of these players. “

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/538345/Marco-Reus-Transfer-Update-Chelsea-Man-United-Liverpool-Arsenal-Man-City

You must be the strangest Chelsea fan I have come across on here. Your views does not represent anything of a Chelsea fan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You