Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we can beat bayern/barca to reus, bayern are eyeing him as a Ribery replacement. He is a phenomenal player. On par with hazard, if we get him, we will have the third best team in Europe.

costa

Reus hazard schurlle

Matic fabregas

Luis terry chill azpi

Courtois/cech

Only Madrid and Barcelona front four can compare with that.

I don't think we can beat bayern/barca to reus, he is a phenomenal player. On par with hazard, if we get him, we will have the third best team in Europe.

Pretty easy to beat Bayern, they don't spend anywhere near the same as Real & Barca.

If Real or even PSG come after Hazard next season, Reus would be a great option.

Pretty easy to beat Bayern, they don't spend anywhere near the same as Real & Barca.

If Real or even PSG come after Hazard next season, Reus would be a great option.

They don't have to spend anywhere near the amounts Real and Barca pay for their 'Galacticos'. Next year Reus has a fixed €35m release clause so Bayern will most certainly be willing to match that and as for wages they gave Götze a €12m a year contract (£180k / wk) and most of their other key players are also on massive wages so when Reus, the gem of German football, will be available for a modest transfer fee Bayern will be all over it.

Unlike the Spanish giants Bayern also have attractions such as staying in his home country and being re-united with former BVB teammates Götze / Lewandowski and getting to play with plenty of his German NT buddies.

I don't think we can beat bayern/barca to reus, bayern are eyeing him as a Ribery replacement. He is a phenomenal player. On par with hazard, if we get him, we will have the third best team in Europe.

costa

Reus hazard schurlle

Matic fabregas

Luis terry chill azpi

Courtois/cech

Only Madrid and Barcelona front four can compare with that.

:worship:

Reus will end up at United, Götze already revealed that Reus his favorite club is United.

Pls don't scare me. If that happens, we need to go all out for Dimaria to make sure LVG doesn't take manutd above us.

They don't have to spend anywhere near the amounts Real and Barca pay for their 'Galacticos'. Next year Reus has a fixed €35m release clause so Bayern will most certainly be willing to match that and as for wages they gave Götze a €12m a year contract (£180k / wk) and most of their other key players are also on massive wages so when Reus, the gem of German football, will be available for a modest transfer fee Bayern will be all over it.

Unlike the Spanish giants Bayern also have attractions such as staying in his home country and being re-united with former BVB teammates Götze / Lewandowski and getting to play with plenty of his German NT buddies.

the 12 m a year contract is gross and not net. so its something like 6 m net. thats a lot, but I think Hazard is earning more in net.

I think there are more or less 3 options for him: Bayern (his best buddy is Götze...), United (one of his favourite clubs..depending on how they perform next season) or he will stay at Dortmund (unlikely). We dont have big chances tbh. And I dont think that Barca will come in for him after signing Suarez and probably getting Cuadrado too this summer

the 12 m a year contract is gross and not net. so its something like 6 m net. thats a lot, but I think Hazard is earning more in net.

I know it's €12m gross but it's still a a lot of money, around €230k / week before tax to be precise. That's more than Torres and around the same as Hazard, who are our two best paid players.

And I don't think Götze is even the highest paid player at Bayern so there's absolutely no way they couldn't financially challenge Barca and Real for Reus' signature and the other factors I mentioned might make him sign for them even if the Spanish clubs offered him a little more.

edit: I see you changed your post while I was writing the reply. I agree, for many reasons we don't really stand a chance of getting him and that's perfectly fine by me, we don't have to be after every quality player on the planet like Real Madrid. As disgusting a move as it would be I hope he ends up at Bayern, don't want to see him play for one of our English rivals.

Bayern maybe next Galactico/Barca signing....unless ofcourse Hazard has a crazy season and decides to leave for Real

In which he would stay on the bench because there is no way Ronaldo, Bale or James with stay on the bench

I heard he hates Bayern...and i know German league fans dont think he'll ever go there. And its not like they have a place for another AM, while i cant believe Ribery will leave next summer to open the door for his replacement. He's still a top player and i dont think they'll have Ribery, Robben, Muller, Gotze and Rues all together when they might even play 4-3-3 (two AMs).

I heard he hates Bayern...and i know German league fans dont think he'll ever go there. And its not like they have a place for another AM, while i cant believe Ribery will leave next summer to open the door for his replacement. He's still a top player and i dont think they'll have Ribery, Robben, Muller, Gotze and Rues all together when they might even play 4-3-3 (two AMs).

Pretty much this. He doesn't seen to have an interest in going there. I think he'll stay at BVB.

Reus is the perfect Mourinho player tbh, would be phenomenal here. Don't think it'll ever happen though.

You just crush dreams.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You