Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly. No I'm not. You're clearly understating MR. Ribery was brilliant the first 3/4 of the season and is in a slump now for a few weeks. Robben on the other hand is playing extremly good for the most part of the season, aside those weeks he was injured.

Secondly. I'm writing that we should buy him the AFTER next season, when is BO kicks in.

Thridly. You're honestly saying any of our AMs is as good as Reus is right now ? Granted, Hazard and Oscar are a few years younger and have the same ceiling for sure, but Reus is world class right now and he's going to be available for 35M after next season. If we're not interested that would mean that our AMs are playing more constant than they did this season. Only Hazard was constantly performing for the most part.

You've got to be kidding yourself if you don't think Hazard is as good as Reus.

Hazard and Reus are on close level, different styles though.

However when comes to other AMs we have; Reus is above them. Even Sterling impressed more than Willian/Oscar/Schurrle/...this season.

cirstiano ronaldo- zlatan -messi

- svainstiger - hazard - reus-

- terry - thiago silva - sergio ramos - acpzilueta

- coutrois -

bench: costa, oscar, willian, ivanovic, ramires, vidal

manager: José Mourinho

Reus is a good player, but he plays in Hazard's position. The only possibility of him joining IMO is; if we sell Oscar, and move Hazard into the middle.

Thats the thing though. Marco can play on either side, but looks the best coming through the middle the last 4-6 Games were Klopp pushed Mkhitaryan oh the right.

Hazard - Reus - whoever would be pretty Hard to keep quite with a Costa in front. Doesnt really matter who plays on the right.

Thats the thing though. Marco can play on either side, but looks the best coming through the middle the last 4-6 Games were Klopp pushed Mkhitaryan oh the right.

Hazard - Reus - whoever would be pretty Hard to keep quite with a Costa in front. Doesnt really matter who plays on the right.

Mkhitaryan has always been their AMF from the games I have watched. I think Reus would be a great addition either way, but I personally think we are in need of players in other positions.

Mkhitaryan has always been their AMF from the games I have watched. I think Reus would be a great addition either way, but I personally think we are in need of players in other positions.

He's been playing on the right side for the past 6 games and Reus plays in the middle and was out of this world. He was directly involved in 13 goals in the last 6 games (scoring 8 and assisting 5). 2 of those against bayern and real.

Marco Reus was directly invovled in 41 of the last 44 BVB goals. :D

The best Reus Video from this season

What a beast. It doesnt mata if we dont ''need'' him, if he will be leaving BVb this year, we should put bid for him. Then we could realy put Hazard-Reus-Willian, Reus-Hazard-Willian, Hazard-Willian/Oscar-Reus,...Throw Salah and Schurrle into mix.

Striker (50m max), LB (20m max), CM (40m max) and Reus (40m max) would be perfect. Sales from Mata in january, Mikel(10m), Lukaku?(20m), Marin(5m), Moses(5m), Romeu(5m), Bertrand(5m), Luiz?(30m), Torres(10m), Ba(10m),...would generate from 50-100m of profit. That would be some unbelievable summer bussines.

He's been playing on the right side for the past 6 games and Reus plays in the middle and was out of this world. He was directly involved in 13 goals in the last 6 games (scoring 8 and assisting 5). 2 of those against bayern and real.

Marco Reus was directly invovled in 41 of the last 44 BVB goals. :D

The best Reus Video from this season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO0gQEEAe5A

I haven't watched many Dortmund games, but the majority of the time, he is a LWF. He might have changed position recently, but Henrikh has been their AMF for most of the season. I am not doubting his quality at all, but he is too similar to Hazard IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You