---------------------------------------------
Azpi------Terry-----Cahil------Ivanovic

---------------------------------------------
-----------------Courtois-----------------

Subs: Cech, Zouma, Ake, Ramires, Schurrle/Salah, Willian, Remy

Coach: Jose Mourinho

OMG!!!

Jype, on 15 Nov 2014 - 6:41 PM, said:

He's not coming to Chelsea, let's not do this to ourselves guys because we'll only going to end up disappointed when he joins Bayern next summer.

Never mind. Let them continue. Would love to see the meltdown here...

He's not coming to Chelsea, let's not do this to ourselves guys because we'll only going to end up disappointed when he joins Bayern next summer.

At least the excitement only last long until the end of January. I believe that is our only chance to sign Reus. I think we are all clever enough, if by 1st February Reus still in BVB, our chance is almost reduced to zero to sign him in the summer, as club like Real, Barca, Bayern, etc will not have any problem to activate his buy out.

Jose Mourinho is ready to sell Chelsea flop Mohamed Salah just one year after bringing him to the club, in order to make room for Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus, according to the Daily Star.

Chelsea beat Liverpool to the signing of the highly rated Egyptian star last January, paying FC Basel £11million for his services.

The 22-year-old has failed to establish himself as a first team regular at Stamford Bridge, and it looks as if Mourinho is ready to cut his losses after just 12 months.

The Chelsea boss is keen to bolster his squad even further in January with the addition of Dortmund star Marco Reus, who is wanted by a host of top clubs across Europe.

The 25-year-old has made it known he will not be signing a contract extension with Dortmund, and will see a £20million release clause activated at the end of the season.

That means the Bundesliga giants could be willing to sell in January in the hope of recouping more money, and Chelsea will look to offer £30million for his services if they are able to offload Salah.

The Blues are set to face competition for his signature from the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich, whilst Premier League trio Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are also keen.

according to the Daily Star.

At least the excitement only last long until the end of January. I believe that is our only chance to sign Reus. I think we are all clever enough, if by 1st February Reus still in BVB, our chance is almost reduced to zero to sign him in the summer, as club like Real, Barca, Bayern, etc will not have any problem to activate his buy out.

I'm not sure why people are so concerned about competing with the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona etc for Reus. They failed to stop us from getting Hazard in 2012, no? Moreover, if Reus is smart, he wouldn't go to Real and if he's true to his loyalty, then he wouldn't join Bayern Munich. As for Barcelona, they still have that transfer window ban hanging over them, which means they can't sign any new players in either of the two transfer windows in 2015.

I'm not sure why people are so concerned about competing with the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona etc for Reus. They failed to stop us from getting Hazard in 2012, no? Moreover, if Reus is smart, he wouldn't go to Real and if he's true to his loyalty, then he wouldn't join Bayern Munich. As for Barcelona, they still have that transfer window ban hanging over them, which means they can't sign any new players in either of the two transfer windows in 2015.

No...

Fergie stop the hazard transfer and basically it was down to a guaranteed starting/significant role on a squad.....

Munich are the favorites for Reus.

:lol: Did I even mention anything about Manchester United?

So, etc meant Liverpool?

The point was hazard joined chelsea because at his young age he wanted a guaranteed significant role on the squad. At city it would be difficult to start week in and out.

At Chelsea, his competition was benyayoun and kalou....

Edit. AND Marin.

Like it or not, some players might still thinking Real, Barca and Bayern more tempting than us. Also they are capable to offer the same packages we could offer, or might offer higher than we could. For some clubs also could offer the first team role in the squad, while in Chelsea, everyone knew no first team guaranteed.

Like it or not, some players might still thinking Real, Barca and Bayern more tempting than us. Also they are capable to offer the same packages we could offer, or might offer higher than we could.

On paper, those clubs may look more tempting than us but if they actually use their brain and think about the situation, then no.

For some clubs also could offer the first team role in the squad, while in Chelsea, everyone knew you will get rotation.

We can't them offer them first team role? :lol: Like there won't be rotation at Real, Barca or Bayern. :doh: You do realise IF (IF!) we do get Reus, he would probably seal that RW spot as his own already given how Willian, Schurrle and Salah have failed to convince.

We can't them offer them first team role? :lol: Like there won't be rotation at Real, Barca or Bayern. :doh: You do realise IF (IF!) we do get Reus, he would probably seal that RW spot as his own already given how Willian, Schurrle and Salah have failed to convince.

Willian is one of Jose's favourite player, also there is Ramires, who is another Jose's favourite. So, yes, no first team guaranteed imo.

Also what I mean some clubs who could offer that, might be another clubs outside that 3

Willian is one of Jose's favourite player, also there is Ramires, who is another Jose's favourite. So, yes, no first team guaranteed imo.

Also what I mean some clubs who could offer that, might be another clubs outside that 3

Ramires doesn't even start for us anymore. Willian gets rotated with Schurrle regularly. Reus goes straight into our first XI, without a doubt.

Just because they are Mourinho's favorite player, doesn't mean they will play all the time. The situation with Ramires last season will tell you that and Willian doesn't even always start. Mourinho has been rotating him with Schurrle on the RW since last season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You