Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea BOOST in Marco Reus race as Dortmund line up replacement

BORUSSIA DORTMUND are lining up Valencia star Paco Alcacer as Marco Reus' replacement.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/535450/Marco-Reus-Transfer-Latest-Manchester-United-Liverpool-Chelsea

the forum's new wet dream now taking over from hulk, falcao , cavani.

Speaking about Hulk, he hasn't been linked with Chelsea in a while! Usually that time of the year he uploads a photo of him in a plane to London and the dumb media is always saying we're signing him!

Man United, Liverpool and Chelsea BOOST in Marco Reus race as Dortmund line up replacement

BORUSSIA DORTMUND are lining up Valencia star Paco Alcacer as Marco Reus' replacement.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/535450/Marco-Reus-Transfer-Latest-Manchester-United-Liverpool-Chelsea

Stopped reading past Liverpool.

Wasn't even commenting about that. Was just saying that nobody should think that we will walk the league.

I agree that we shouldn't buy anyone just because they are available but a player like reus doesn't get sold for 19m everyday and he will be a pretty good upgrade.

While I agree the fee of 19m is VERY tempting and basically the same amount we paid for Schurrle, and if you asked me then if I'd like to have Reus or Schurrle I'd emphatically say Reus, I just don't like the idea of having every world star available on one team. I really hated Real Madrid and their Galacticos run, it was so retarded and produced little given the investment. Not to say adding Reus would be anything close to that butI will say adding Reus does contribute greatly to this being a one team league.

Many will argue its too early to tell but given the financial situations of many of the teams in the Prem...

You know what fuck it... Grab Reus fuck em all

As one who has been to both it would be the difference between living with this:

o-KELLY-BROOK-570.jpg?1

and this:

AnnWiddecombe460.jpg

An exaggeration of course, but you get the jist.

I've been to both too and Manchester had some fucking HOT girls at the university. Pound for pound they were better than homegrown London girls if I'm honest...

That's overdoing it. Reus is one of the best wingers in the world, could play the weakest area in our team very well, and would make us a top team., for CHEAP! What is the problem?

whatever... I don't really care as much anymore. World league of 6 teams it is.

I've been to both too and Manchester had some fucking HOT girls at the university. Pound for pound they were better than homegrown London girls if I'm honest...

I wasn't talking about the quality of women, it was more an exaggerated analogy of the towns :P.

I wouldnt go that far into injuries, BVB is slowly reminding me of Arsenal. You just cant have 5 players injured all the time, come on. Its not just players, but also club. They rush them back too soon and thats why Reus, Hummels, Piszcek, Kuba, Subotic, Gundogan, Bender get injured all the time.

Im sure if Reus comes here, he might be injured sometimes, but certainly not as many times as he is now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You