Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit strange that hes dropped right out of the media this transfer season. Ive not seen him 'linked' with anyone.

I was sure he only re signed a contract for a bung from Dortmund so they could raise his buy out fee.

Bit strange that hes dropped right out of the media this transfer season. Ive not seen him 'linked' with anyone.

I was sure he only re signed a contract for a bung from Dortmund so they could raise his buy out fee.

Its not strange if you consider he might signed that contract to actually stay at Dortmund.

Its not strange if you consider he might signed that contract to actually stay at Dortmund.

Which would be a shame seeing him go to waste at a mid table at best lately club. And Id have thought maybe IF that was the point of his decision then maybe Klopp staying there would have been a reason to sway him to stay. Me, I'm more cynical and think its about the money.

I just find it strabge how we were linked with him on an hourly basis for such a long time and now we dont see Jack.

Two things to say.

1. Why aren't media reporting anything on him? It's like the guy doesn't exist. And this has been going on for quite a while.

2. What's with this Reus love in this forum? I'm under impression that some fans here love him more than all of our players combined xD

Two things to say.

1. Why aren't media reporting anything on him? It's like the guy doesn't exist. And this has been going on for quite a while.

2. What's with this Reus love in this forum? I'm under impression that some fans here love him more than all of our players combined xD

Well he's my 2nd favourite player after Hazard atm so... [emoji14]

Two things to say.

Umm, have you seen him play? Have you seen his hair? He's amazing.

Umm, have you seen him play? Have you seen his hair? He's amazing.

Hair? Really? I'm not into that modern fancy sleek hairstyles. I'm more of a shave it to the he bone guy :D

I watched him play, great player, I never disputed that, though as I see he's more of a LW and half striker, which is a bit something we REALLY don't need at this moment as much as a creative right winger.

Read forum for another team, all is the same. No matter the club, the country, the language, only one think have in common all soccer team forum, ALL WANT REUS .

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You