Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is made of Glass.

You don't even watch him to talk, to be fair. When your knowledge exceedes to that of watching only the BPL, then atleast don't try to make a post regarding other league players.

Or if you do, explain to me how exactly is he made of glass and how has he fared this season? Thanks.

You don't even watch him to talk, to be fair. When your knowledge exceedes to that of watching only the BPL, then atleast don't try to make a post regarding other league players.

Or if you do, explain to me how exactly is he made of glass and how has he fared this season? Thanks.

what??? I watch bundesliga games every week! you dont have a clue!

he has missed 19 games this season through injury, he has a history of muscle injuries now he also has glass ankles that wont take much for him to get another bad ankle injury! you clearly dont watch much football do you? :clown:

what??? I watch bundesliga games every week! you dont have a clue!

he has missed 19 games this season through injury, he has a history of muscle injuries now he also has glass ankles that wont take much for him to get another bad ankle injury! you clearly dont watch much football do you? :clown:

Happens to be my non-Chelsea favourite player, so I watch him a lot, to know that he isn't that susceptable to injuries as much you say. If you have ever been in professional footbal, you'd know, there are tackles like these that can injury you big time. Reus has had 2 of those tackles commited to him in the past year. A part from that he hasn't missed much games to due to injury in his whole career. He's dropped form due to a recent minor muscular injury which is keeping him out of games, but a part from that he is NOT injury prone.

One thing he has is a stamina problem. He can't finish a whole match, he either gets subbed or dissapears waiting for a through ball.

People saying he's made of glass must not have watched HOW he recently got injured. He was on the receiving end of a horror tackle.

It's not like he was just dribbling the ball and tore a ligament or something. It was an unavoidable situation. He's not fragile like Luke Shaw or Jack Wheelchair.

Happens to be my non-Chelsea favourite player, so I watch him a lot, to know that he isn't that susceptable to injuries as much you say. If you have ever been in professional footbal, you'd know, there are tackles like these that can injury you big time. Reus has had 2 of those tackles commited to him in the past year. A part from that he hasn't missed much games to due to injury in his whole career. He's dropped form due to a recent minor muscular injury which is keeping him out of games, but a part from that he is NOT injury prone.

One thing he has is a stamina problem. He can't finish a whole match, he either gets subbed or dissapears waiting for a through ball.

yes those 2 tackles have resulted in torn/ruptured ankle ligaments for him, when his ankles get kicked again dont be surpried when his ankle ligaments get demaged again. He has to learn to ride tackles like Hazard does to avoid getting injuries, the one against Armenia wasnt even a bad tackle.

People saying he's made of glass must not have watched HOW he recently got injured. He was on the receiving end of a horror tackle.

It's not like he was just dribbling the ball and tore a ligament or something. It was an unavoidable situation. He's not fragile like Luke Shaw or Jack Wheelchair.

you obviously didnt see the challenge that made him miss the World Cup, it wasnt even a bad tackle.

yes those 2 tackles have resulted in torn/ruptured ankle ligaments for him, when his ankles get kicked again dont be surpried when his ankle ligaments get demaged again. He has to learn to ride tackles like Hazard does to avoid getting injuries, the one against Armenia wasnt even a bad tackle.

If that wasn't a bad tackle, I am a horse. There is no learning to avoid tackles. Hazard is more muscular and a lot more physical, he can take most of the beating and has had the luck, long may it continue, to be injury free.

you obviously didnt see the challenge that made him miss the World Cup, it wasnt even a bad tackle.

reus_injury.jpg

Do this while running at full pace and see if you can just shrug it off >.<

If that wasn't a bad tackle, I am a horse. There is no learning to avoid tackles. Hazard is more muscular and a lot more physical, he can take most of the beating and has had the luck, long may it continue, to be injury free.

oh come on the gut just kicked the back of Reus' leg, and not even very hard, 99 times out of 100 that little kick ould not injure a player.

reus_injury.jpg

Do this while running at full pace and see if you can just shrug it off >.<

or how about someone kicks the back of your leg while you run, i bet you wont get the same injury.

or how about someone kicks the back of your leg while you run, i bet you wont get the same injury.

I wasn't even running at full pace the other day, when my foot went off like that and It still hasn't fully recovered. You are really deluded if you want think he can learn to avoid something like this.

Last season :

Marco Reus 3480 minutes (made of glass)

Eden Hazard 3904 minutes (unbreakable)

Plus you have to include that in Premier League you play 4 matches or 360 minutes more. Chelsea played 2 games more in the Champions League.

Still Marco averages over 3000 minutes each season from his last 6 seasons in Borussias (Monchengladbach and Dortmund). Made of glass ??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You