Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might get a transfer ban before they get the opportunity, Bony didn't come cheap.

They loan/sold Negredo to Valencia for the same amount so basically he costs them nothing. Last season they got restricted by FFP and went out to spend like 50-60m on Mangala, Fernando anyway so now with the chain off think they can go blow at least 100m with any more sale from Nasri, Yaya, Dzeko, Jovetic...etc. Can realisticly see they have AT LEAST 150m to spend this summer if they want.

Actually what i don't understand is how can City spend big money, didn't they just break the FFP rules last season?

Yep that is why they got restricted last summer, don't think that is the case with this one.

Highly doubt we'll be in for him having singed Cuadrado. Looks like we're eyeing a World Class CM. But why did you sign a new damn contract Reus, why... :cry: . We could've set up an end of season transfer for you!

However, if we signed Reus, that would essential mean that Willian becomes our new #10 in JM's eyes i assume. And any CMs we sign would then be squad players.

Wonder what happens.

Highly doubt we'll be in for him having singed Cuadrado. Looks like we're eyeing a World Class CM. But why did you sign a new damn contract Reus, why... :cry: . We could've set up an end of season transfer for you!

However, if we signed Reus, that would essential mean that Willian becomes our new #10 in JM's eyes i assume. And any CMs we sign would then be squad players.

Wonder what happens.

we could sell oscar and replace him with reus.

hazard-willian/cesc-reus

as our 3 behind the striker.

Wonder what happens.

I don't see any reason for us to buy a WC CM.

We have fabregas and matic which imo good enough.

A backup for fabregas is going to be nice but imo if we have to spend, it is much better to spend it on a good Winger and maybe a cb.

• 1 month later...

Are you guys serious now, I bet everyone said the same when we wanted Costa "Oh noes his hammies might go better have another year of Torres instead"

Leave'em. Reus won't leave anyways, can bet a lot of money on that. It has to be seriously big money for him to leave, and he wouldn't do it, because he wants to, but BVB will get that huge sum.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You