Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Break the bank this guy is unreal,2x better than bale.

Abramovic u have a mission

he is not even a distant possibility.

he is better than bale who was transferred for 90mil euros or james who was transfered for 80mil euros or ADM who was transfered for 75mil euros. this can or probably should break the world transfer records. that too for a position where we can easily make do without him. so just dont see the point.

he is not even a distant possibility.

he is better than bale who was transferred for 90mil euros or james who was transfered for 80mil euros or ADM who was transfered for 75mil euros. this can or probably should break the world transfer records. that too for a position where we can easily make do without him. so just dont see the point.

I don't think any club is stupid enough to pay 80 million for a player (other than Real Madrid)...and as a result, Reus won't break the transfer record

He'll probably get 50 million from someone...maybe Manchester United if they finish top 4

I don't think any club is stupid enough to pay 80 million for a player (other than Real Madrid)...and as a result, Reus won't break the transfer record

He'll probably get 50 million from someone...maybe Manchester United if they finish top 4

barca paid 75mil pounds for suarez.

united paid 75mil euros for ADM who has had one good season in his career. the rest of his RM career was close to a headless chicken act. nothing is going to stop them for doing an encore. and RM surely would need a new shiny toy, so i wont bet against them doing this.

• 2 weeks later...

Since Reus signed that new contract, he has scored 5 in 5 and Dortmund have won 4 straight league games...

Yep, last few games I seen hes been incredible.

If he came to Chelsea we would have a really fucking good team.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You