Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wrote to blue in me veins on fifa and he hasn't replied yet but was playing fifa at the time so will probably be interested.

Hell Yeah!!

Aight you fuckers are done. Bout to smash you guys lmaooooo.

ACG123CHELSEAFC----Tottenham

@Rmpr, @, Watch me abuse R2 with Bale lmaooo and run down the wing relentlessly hahahaha \

i wonder if people have virtual pro's? would really want to make a TC club soon.

I dont. :(

I really just play UT (but not like Ollie, lol).

I dont. :(

I really just play UT (but not like Ollie, lol).

Lol. He must spend a fortune on that game... I don't have a virtual pro either. I had a hench 6 foot 6 striker on fifa 12 and i have a hench 6 foot 6 point guard that plays for the lakers if that is any use to you lool...

@Rmpr, @, Watch me abuse R2 with Bale lmaooo and run down the wing relentlessly hahahaha \

i wonder if people have virtual pro's? would really want to make a TC club soon.

I'll just get hummels to injury him. There is a special 2 footed high tackle button that know one knows about. ;)

Lol. He must spend a fortune on that game... I don't have a virtual pro either. I had a hench 6 foot 6 striker on fifa 12 and i have a hench 6 foot 6 point guard that plays for the lakers if that is any use to you lool...

LOL

I did spent 134 reais on it already (more than what I paid for FIFA), but not like him!

LOL

I did spent 104reais on it already (more than what I paid for FIFA), but not like him!

I'll be honest I don't know how much that is lol. But it sounds a fair bit... I spend 10 pounds on it at the start to get going but that is it. Still its his money he can do what he wants with it. If you get a shit load of coins put them on ebay and make a shed load of money lol.

Theo_cfc - Lazio

People, please check to see if your teams are indeed 4 or 4.5 stars.

Here is a small list: Brazilian Teams, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs, Lille, OM, Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, BVB, Schalke 04, Wolfsburg, Fiorentina, Inter, Lazio, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Ajax, PSV, Porto, Benfica, Galatasaray, Anzhi, CSKA, Spartak Moscow, Zenit, Atletico Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla and Valencia.

Inter are 5 stars no?

I'll be honest I don't know how much that is lol. But it sounds a fair bit... I spend 10 pounds on it at the start to get going but that is it. Still its his money he can do what he wants with it. If you get a shit load of coins put them on ebay and make a shed load of money lol.

Oh no, I am not criticizing him. I would spend a lot of money on it just to get the players I wanted, if I was rich of course.

Ebay does not support Brazil (fuck), I have 1,932,000 coins! :)