Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

Liverpool 1-3 Lazio. Liverpool 1-2 Lazio.

1st game: he took the lead and was all over me in 1st half; 12 shots and 66% possession, but then i changed formation and roles were reversed lol.

2nd game was similar, he was better in first half then i scored 2 goals in 2nd half, but only to have him dominate for the remainder of the game, lucky to have not conceded really.

Yer I should have taken advantage while I was on top - but at the start of both second halves it was like a different game lol.

Had no idea you changed formation, was wondering why there were suddenly so many players around me haha. Full credit to your tactical genius in that case. Still no idea how I didn't get a goal back at the end though, some serious last ditch defending from your back line.

It's early days still I guess, but you just might be the one to win this thing :tiphat:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REVENGE!! Just beat @Tiwaz, Spurs-4 Zenit-0 lmaoooo why couldnt i score like that first game when i had all the freakin chances.

I had as many chances as you in the first game, you just had better ones :P.

You lucky prick in the second game. :Goober:

How am I able to stop Lennon and Bale whence you start bombing forward. I'm still going to have nightmares because of that.

I had as many chances as you in the first game, you just had better ones :P.

You lucky prick in the second game. :Goober:

How am I able to stop Lennon and Bale whence you start bombing forward. I'm still going to have nightmares because of that.

lmaoooo!! thats why i chose them.....the PACE!! but nah really im not a pace abuser as can be seen in my stye of play. But when i need it it sure does come in handy. Say were you hearing me during the match??

lmaoooo!! thats why i chose them.....the PACE!! but nah really im not a pace abuser as can be seen in my stye of play. But when i need it it sure does come in handy. Say were you hearing me during the match??

Yes, I vaguely remember the words "Are you kidding me".

Wow! Newcastle 3-1 Lazio. Newcastle 1-3 Lazio.

2 very difficult games for me, and my first defeat lol. Well done man, i thought i was going to lose 2nd game too, but made some nice plays to win it in the 2nd half.

Yeah you're defense was terrific in the second game !

1st game: (ElTigreProdz) Newcastle 2 - 1 Zenit (Tiwaz)

2nd game: (ElTigreProdz) Newcastle 1 - 3 Zenit (Tiwaz)

You were amazing at possession around the box. My heart skipped a beat everytime Ben Arfa came near it.

Just played Blue-in-me-veins with some of the weirdest lag ever - no real stuttering effect like it usually does - instead it was like playing in slow motion the entire time lol. Made for some extremely nervy moments & was obviously not the easiest to play with. 1-0 to me in the end though via an 87th minute 40 yard screamer from Stevie G.

We'll have to try do the second leg another time when there's hopefully not as much of an issue with lag since it did ruin the game really, don't think I would have been able to deal with another full match like that straight away.

I just have a question.

So how do we knowbif we've played everyone, and is there a game limit? Because im sure we've played people more than twice an if thats the case then idk how exactly we're gonna figure this all out.

If we could maybe get a UCL style tournament going (which i wouldnt mind organizing) along with or in place of whats going on now i think that would have better order.

Responses anyone?

I need to play people but no-one has added me (and I'm too lazy to add you myself) so send a friend request to AH_0304_CFC and in return I'll send you nudes of my hot flatmate (female obviously before some smartarse says something clever...)