Fifa 13 PS3 TalkChelsea League

Santiago.

Anyone interested in setting up a TalkChelsea League? Ps3 users only as Xbox can set up their own if they are interested.

To make the competition fair, only 4 or 4.5 star teams, first come first serve. Total of 20 members can sign up. Once everyone signs up, I'll make the table and we can start.

Just leave your username and club

Semia+7 - Semia360 - Atletico Madrid

Hutcho CFC - Hutch007 - Dortmund

RMPR - Ron171 - Arsenal

YeBoii - Adalmaturinn - Napoli

Marvin123 - PepMartiola - Juventus

Carefree88 - Chelsealad88 - Porto

Blue In me Veins - ACG123CHELSEAFC - Spurs

Sheva - Theo_cfc - Lazio

Alex - AH_0304_CFC - Valencia C.F.

Super_Frank 8 - KillrBunny88 - Liverpool

Tiwaz - Tiwaz360 - Zenit

Ollie - OllieCFC- Inter

Irakozium257 - Irakozium - Lyon

Spike Spiegel - Slitzkin - Milan

Here is a small list: Brazilian Teams, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs, Lille, OM, Lyon, Bayer Leverkusen, BVB, Schalke 04, Wolfsburg, Fiorentina, Inter, Lazio, Milan, Napoli, Roma, Ajax, PSV, Porto, Benfica, Galatasaray, Anzhi, CSKA, Spartak Moscow, Zenit, Atletico Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla and Valencia.

http://sportstables.appspot.com?table=2073607

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would probably beat me in the league thing now it actually means something. Lol.

That would be hilarious!

I am very bad at h2h though. I rarely play it, I am used to the arcade feeling of UT.

That would be hilarious!

I am very bad at h2h though. I rarely play it, I am used to the arcade feeling of UT.

Yeah lool. I see you have got the excuse ready if needed lol. I have only played you and Ryan Fong on here and others think they are pretty good so I better have one just in case I get trashed. So I haven't played fifa except twic vs you in 2 months . ;)

Come on people...Leif, Ollie, JDY, Sheva, Blue-in-me-Veins, Jim, etc!

I think we wont reach a 20 team league, but something like 12-14 we might...

They might not all be online. Give it a couple of days and the interest may grow. We will just keep bumping it every now and then.

Yeah lool. I see you have got the excuse ready if needed lol. I have only played you and Ryan Fong on here and others think they are pretty good so I better have one just in case I get trashed. So I haven't played fifa except twic vs you in 2 months . ;)

HAHAHAHA!

I played some other games besides you and lost, lol.

Would love to join but my router is shit and for some reason I can't play online against certain people. Probably for the best I can't join though, FM takes way too much time away from my studies already and an online FIFA league on top of that would be too much. ;)

Would love to join but my router is shit and for some reason I can't play online against certain people. Probably for the best I can't join though, FM takes way too much time away from my studies already and an online FIFA league on top of that would be too much. ;)

Studies????

What is this thing you speak of. ;)