You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan

Changingman_2000

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah CM, diamond find.

Brian Moore commentating RIP, Selina Scott newsreader Phwoooar !!.

The Bristol Rovers game was 100% mental . Took over the whole ground, my enduring memory of a motorcycle cop being kung fu kicked off his bike in Stapleton Road :D

Ah CM, diamond find.

Brian Moore commentating RIP, Selina Scott newsreader Phwoooar !!.

The Bristol Rovers game was 100% mental . Took over the whole ground, my enduring memory of a motorcycle cop being kung fu kicked off his bike in Stapleton Road :D

Rovers was kind of the a flagship game that put us on the map, if you know what I mean. To get on national news, at that time, was something else.

And Selina?, well you would, wouldn't you. I would give her THE best 12 seconds of her life (including the after match coffee)

I wore a "You Can't Ban a Chelsea Fan" T-Shirt to the 94' Final against Man Ure. A few younger fans looked at me, a few of the lads also wearing one, with quizzical looks, older guys who "knew" would come up, offer handshakes and happily discuss "the days", Eastville, Molineux, Abbey Stadium, etc. Fantastic times when you reminisce.

great footage of hard core fans but its sad that at home games away fans sing louder than us, and to think what great support we had at the Shed in the old days. whoever decided to give half to the away fans needs his head testing. my dad knows all about that era when we were feared. at least our away fans today out sing the home support

great footage of hard core fans but its sad that at home games away fans sing louder than us, and to think what great support we had at the Shed in the old days. whoever decided to give half to the away fans needs his head testing. my dad knows all about that era when we were feared. at least our away fans today out sing the home support

i think it was Jose i remeber he said he wanted the away fans moved from behind the dugouts

Yeah after he got spat on by a Porto fan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/3696708.stm

"In most of the big teams in Europe, where the big players are, some of them think a bit more about themselves and less about the team.

"It's important to choose not only the players but also their characters. In big teams, you sometimes make mistakes and get the wrong personalities.

"But we have the right ones here and it's amazing to see how my players are fighting in every match. That's why no one has been able to beat us for nine matches."

Probably the problem we have now