Abuse, abuse, abuse...

We're all passionate Chelsea supporters, right? We all have our own opinions on the Benitez appointment, Fernando Torres' general uselessness, the contract fiasco surrounding Cole and Lampard and even Eden Hazard's backside, but that doesn't mean we have to rip other people to pieces.

I've seen an increasing amount of threads over the last week or so where people seem to lack the intelligence to not completely despoil their arguments with unnecessary offensive words.

Sure, you might think that it's funny. Honestly though - it isn't. It is tedious and makes you look like a bit of a moron, in reality - resorting to obscenities, to me, is merely a surefire indicator you've nothing more intelligent to add. Nobody wants to read it.

May I take this opportunity to remind all users that we at TalkChelsea operate a zero-tolerance attitude towards offensive language towards our members. We are all here to discuss a common love - Chelsea Football Club - and upsetting other members, causing them to complain is a contravention of the right of all of our users; which is to be able to express their own opinion on issues surrounding the Club itself.

Any member caught doing this will be issued an appropriate warning to the discretion of the acting Moderator. This will normally be a Level 2 warning, which instantly triggers a 3-, 5-, 7- or 14-day suspension, depending on the severity of the incident.

We don't want to read your stupid, unintelligible remarks.

Attack the reasoning, not the user.

Best regards,

The TalkChelsea.net Staff

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images