Gianelli Imbula

TrippingStep

Really impressive player with world class potential. He could be an ideal long-term replacement for the likes of Mikel and Ramires. He and William Carvalho.

He is a really great player,but I would love to see RLC as a long term replacement.I think Imbula and RLC are quite similar players

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not known enough but comments above kind of subtitle that he is 'young' and a 'possible replacement' to a player. I will say, even if i knew him as a player, to give someone like Baker/Loftus-Creek a chance over signing players that will 'develop'. We NEED a new English core to the squad, no matter what, we are an English club and need to stay to that heritage.

Since we have such a successful youth squad, i can't really not acknowledge that we can't brood some players through the system - especially with a 'long haul' manager at the reign (and no matter what, Jose will always be the 'heart' of the club).

• 3 weeks later...

Guy said he didnt push for his signing last season because his contribution defensively was very poor. I wonder if he worked on that aspect of his game this season under Bielsa. That being said, The midfield is not our first priority, and the current Marseille form will incrase his price.

He looks like he's got a Ramires-like engine but has superior passing range. I like that pretty much every clip is of him running at top speed with the ball at his feet.

One to keep an eye on but he wouldn't get into our squad anytime soon... He'd be another Van Ginkel.

I dont get what exactly is he? He isnt holding CM or DM because he cant defend and position well. He isnt creative enough to be realy efficient in attack. He looks like b2b, but we play with Cesc, Oscar and Matic. I doubt he could get into first 11.

And if we target b2b, Pogba should be the man.

• 2 months later...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/549181/Giannelli-Imbula-reject-Chelsea-transfer-news

According to his father,Chelsea wanted to sign him,but Chelsea wanted to loan him out for 5 years and that was the reason,why he did not join us.

Great player.I watched him in a under 19(???) tournament and he was just brilliant.Good vision,great dribbling,good passes,great stamina and he was good,when he had to defend.He wans´t that great in defending in Ligue 1,but he has improved and if he gains maybe 5 kg of muscles,he will be the new Yaya Toure.

I would not sign him because we have RLC and when it comes to talent,I do not see that much differences between them.Imbula is the better dribbler,but RLC is better at defending,but let´s be honest.If Chelsea wanted to loan ot Imbula for 5 seasons,RLC will be loaned out for at least 3 seasons.Even if he gets better and better,Chelsea will sign Pogba or another player,so RLC will not get his fair chance.That is Chelsea!

It is not always about talent when it comes to make it in the Chelsea starting line.KDB destroyed the Bundesliga before he came to us and Chelsea did not give him a fair chance,even though the talent was there.Now,KDB started to destroy the Bundesliga again...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/549181/Giannelli-Imbula-reject-Chelsea-transfer-news

According to his father,Chelsea wanted to sign him,but Chelsea wanted to loan him out for 5 years and that was the reason,why he did not join us.

Great player.I watched him in a under 19(???) tournament and he was just brilliant.Good vision,great dribbling,good passes,great stamina and he was good,when he had to defend.He wans´t that great in defending in Ligue 1,but he has improved and if he gains maybe 5 kg of muscles,he will be the new Yaya Toure.

I would not sign him because we have RLC and when it comes to talent,I do not see that much differences between them.Imbula is the better dribbler,but RLC is better at defending,but let´s be honest.If Chelsea wanted to loan ot Imbula for 5 seasons,RLC will be loaned out for at least 3 seasons.Even if he gets better and better,Chelsea will sign Pogba or another player,so RLC will not get his fair chance.That is Chelsea!

It is not always about talent when it comes to make it in the Chelsea starting line.KDB destroyed the Bundesliga before he came to us and Chelsea did not give him a fair chance,even though the talent was there.Now,KDB started to destroy the Bundesliga again...

Smart dad. I would want stability for my son as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You