Gianelli Imbula

TrippingStep

They have mad cash from foreign investors. One of the richer clubs in Spain now.

Players like Otamendi, Alcacer, Gomes, and others who can play for Barca, Chelsea, United may see that as the ultimate destination. Then they'd have to sell, but they may not WANT to sell, but they'd have to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours in italy that Imbula will sign for Inter and it could be confirmed soon.

Damn Marseille falling apart. Gignac, Ayew, Payet and now Imbula. Doubt Bielsa can rebuild this team anytime soon.

Rumours in italy that Imbula will sign for Inter and it could be confirmed soon.

Damn Marseille falling apart. Gignac, Ayew, Payet and now Imbula. Doubt Bielsa can rebuild this team anytime soon.

well let's take Florian Thauvin!!! end the pain of this wounded animal!!!

Maybe they can rebuld with Musonda, Boga, Colkett and Christensen? :>

Maybe they can rebuld with Musonda, Boga, Colkett and Christensen? :>

Yup if there will ever be Chelsea-Marseille link, some of our youth could benefit alot now that Marseille lost several stars and the spots are open.

Kind of jealous of that deal. Any midfielder linked to Chelsea seems to cost at least 25 mil.

I assume he'll take Casemiro's spot. But Porto also have this midfielder Sergio Oliveira. He was absolutely outstanding during EURO under 21. Best player in the tournament for me. Seems to be very all-round and has this class about him. Was shocked to find out he's been loaned out for years. After the tournament he's had, I can't imagine him not playing for Porto next season. He could be the next big thing from Portugal.

So he is now partly owned by Doyen? They paid certain amount of fee for him, thats also reason he didnt go to Inter...

I think generaly he made a bad move. Portugal is in no way better league than France, Porto might be atm better club than Marseille, but I dont think he made wise choice. His potential transfer clause will be giant as we are talking about Porto. So no one will want to pay for it, except some random club like Zenit, Monaco...

Kind of jealous of that deal. Any midfielder linked to Chelsea seems to cost at least 25 mil.

I assume he'll take Casemiro's spot. But Porto also have this midfielder Sergio Oliveira. He was absolutely outstanding during EURO under 21. Best player in the tournament for me. Seems to be very all-round and has this class about him. Was shocked to find out he's been loaned out for years. After the tournament he's had, I can't imagine him not playing for Porto next season. He could be the next big thing from Portugal.

Sérgio Oliveira wasn't loaned to Paços de Ferreira, he left FC Porto for them and we kept 50% of his rights. He played there for the last 2 seasons and he evolved and now he's back.

Very excited to see him finaly in FC Porto's XI team.

• 1 year later...
something gone wrong for him at stoke, and he is being sold. remember him looking really good vs us for stoke, maybe for porto too.

Adam & Whelan are a better pairing. [emoji1]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You