Gianelli Imbula

TrippingStep

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what we need IMO. He is prospect; but not nearly ready to be our starter, specialy not in such important role as DM. And we need to imporove our midifeld. For a bench player he wouldnt be good either, he needs regular playtime and he is too expensive to be just on the bench...

I liked what i saw from him in the few times i watched Marseille this season, but in the last months he isnt a regular starter. I checked it, and he started in like 3 of the last 8 league games. Need to ask why is that.

He had a run in with someone in Marseille

So after reading some scout reports and watching some of his match compilations(yeah I know they aren't the beat way to judge a player but still) I found him to possess very similar qualities of our Chalobah.He is neat on the ball,very good defensively and likes to go box to box.Still he is not the creative midfielder or DLP most of us crave for.

Have you seen him play?If so can you describe his style of play please?

Yes i've seen him play, not too many times. I think he

is good players but ofcourse everyone has an opinion. And not singleone of all of theese here

opinions have any sort of value or would be significant to anyone really. Theese sort of discussions for who to sighn, who would be best fit,are pointless for me personally. All of us here are just fans we know absolutlly nothing about transfers. So many people are so ignorant its just so funny at times. Just because you watched a couplle of matches, or youtube clips or played fifa or fm, and then to think you know something it's just silly. We have to wait and see but yeah imho if he sighns could be a nice addition to our midfield. But again that don' mean anything. I was just more exited of the possibyllity of Mikel leaving! That's my true desire! Oh, how long I am waiting for this to become true, but nooooo every transfer window he survives and stays at my favourite club, and i can't even to begin to express how much I dont like him how shitty I think he is it's unbelievable to me such shit plauer can stay and play for one of the best clubs in world. I can't wait to see him gone and when this happense i will surely celebrate. But this is just my opinion as a fan and doesnt mean shit. So whom ever, Imbula or anyone else I don't care really,but just to see Mikel gone. For any typos I'm sorry but I'm not english, typing on my shitty fucking phone and high as kyte at the moment!

I really dont get it, who said that Imbula has the same skills as Chalobah? or if their talent is even comparable?

Those "I rather give Chalobah a chance" are super ridiculous if you havent watched both enough. I havent, thats why i think their only similarity is that they're both tall black skinned CM's.

I really dont get it, who said that Imbula has the same skills as Chalobah? or if their talent is even comparable?

Those "I rather give Chalobah a chance" are super ridiculous if you havent watched both enough. I havent, thats why i think their only similarity is that they're both tall black skinned CM's.

I've watched him in two CL games (vs. Arsenal) and he seems like a B2B midfielder with decent technique and a pretty nice left foot. I know two games aren't enough to fully judge a player but from what I saw he didn't seem too indifferent from Chalobah, plus if he's coming in to apparently replace Mikel - I'd rather have Chalobah take that spot.

I've watched him in two CL games (vs. Arsenal) and he seems like a B2B midfielder with decent technique and a pretty nice left foot. I know two games aren't enough to fully judge a player but from what I saw he didn't seem too indifferent from Chalobah, plus if he's coming in to apparently replace Mikel - I'd rather have Chalobah take that spot.

I think if Imbula will come Jose would want him to be a starter besides Matic.

From the very little I watched both, Imbula seems to be better on the ball, a player who can give direction to the attack, someone who can grow to be a good DLP. But again I watched very little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You