xPetrCechx

If we don't buy a midfielder this summer to challenge for the first team/play in the big games then I guarantee we will buy in January.

Either Aranguiz will shore up the midfield in the big games or someone like Isco, who is very hard working, will play CAM and help us control the ball more.

If not, come January we will be screaming to buy, just you watch.

Rafa - January buy Demba Ba

Jose first back - January buy Salah and Matic

Last season - January buy Cuadrado

This season - ?

Window is too quiet at the moment. A CM and fullback would be very good choices IMHO. anything else is a bonus -IF- that something else gives us more goalscoring.

Wow, you must have missed last season of Isco. One thing that he was praised from left to right and after every game was his defensive commitment. He's done huge step in that regard. He can chase opponent to own box like a dog. Certainly is at level when you seriously can't demand more from an offensive player.

Signing Isco and we immediately go from bad to good window. What a signing that would be. Two of the most young exciting offensive players in Hazard and Isco in one team.

I know Chelsea had sustained interest in Isco in 2012/13 so they would be interested I'm sure. Real have to pursuit another big signing to let this happen.

He played for Real Madrid. How many times did Real Madrid have less than 40% possession? Madrid pretty much bossed most La Liga teams.

And Oscar is no slouch offensively. Isco had 4g/9a; while Oscar had 6g/8a. Oscar created 36 chances, Isco 53. And that is with Oscar playing 800 less minutes.

People under-rate Oscar to a stupid extent now. He has dips in form, but he's top class. Our problem is that we have no suitable back-up to Oscar. Cesc and Willian can't do it, and so Jose basically plays Oscar until there he wears out.

I mean, what the hell is the point of playing Oscar against Bolton and Shrewsbury in the cups? Why not rest him?

Meanwhile, Isco had James Rodriquez to alternate with, and a far easier league and system in terms of physical intensity.

I have faith in Oscar, and I really believe he will come good. He holds up with the best of them statistically and on merit of top performances. Jose has done a terrible job managing him.

If Isco comes to Chelsea, i'll spend my whole summer making the walk from Casablanca to Madrid.

What a signing it would be, but it's impossible, young gifted spanish number 10 at Real, no way.

Since we have been 'linked' with him again Ive read and watched as many vids of him as I can and to me this deal makes so much sense for us. The more I see it makes me realize hes the perfect Mou player. And IF we dont get rid of Oscar he will just give us more options depthwise.

This report says it all for me

http://www.fanatix.com/news/arsenal-chelsea-transfer-battle-over-20m-spaniard-could-be-decisive-in-premier-league-title-race/682824/

Yesterday, the Spanish sports magazine "Don Balon" said that Jose Mourinho could have contacted (directly or indirectly) with Isco to tell him that he wants to convince Isco to join Chelsea this season.

And they also said that Isco has a very big deal from Manchester City.

But in principle, Isco not want to go to any other team. Isco want to see this preseason which will be his role in Real Madrid this season and he would consider an exit if he sees that Modric, James and Kross are ahead of him.

I think his signing is unlikely because Jose would never steal Florentino Perez a player. They are great friends.

But if Isco wants out, and Real Madrid are willing to do so, the story would be very different.

Regards.

Yesterday, the Spanish sports magazine "Don Balon" said that Jose Mourinho could have contacted (directly or indirectly) with Isco to tell him that he wants to convince Isco to join Chelsea this season.

And they also said that Isco has a very big deal from Manchester City.

But in principle, Isco not want to go to any other team. Isco want to see this preseason which will be his role in Real Madrid this season and he would consider an exit if he sees that Modric, James and Kross are ahead of him.

I think his signing is unlikely because Jose would never steal Florentino Perez a player. They are great friends.

But if Isco wants out, and Real Madrid are willing to do so, the story would be very different.

Regards.

Its sad but I too agree we dont stand much chance of getting him.

And to make things worse ( thinking progressively for us as a team) it doesn't LOOK much like Oscars leaving any time soon.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-s-transfer-meeting-with-super-agents-this-week-mourinho-o

Why does it have to be the Express. :(

Edit:

Seen that they're sourcing Fichaje. Anyone know whether they're somewhat reliable?

Terrible source judging by people I'm seeing on Twitter.

Only possible way I can see it happening is if Real Madrid have their sights set of a shiny new toy that'll keep Isco out of the team even more. Vidal for example. They only seem to sell star players when a replacement is lined up.

Terrible source judging by people I'm seeing on Twitter.

Only possible way I can see it happening is if Real Madrid have their sights set of a shiny new toy that'll keep Isco out of the team even more. Vidal for example. They only seem to sell star players when a replacement is lined up.

It seems Vidal and Reus so far!

So Matic-Fabregas-Isco is defensively more sound and dynamic than Matic-Fabregas-Oscar? Or would our midfield still get raped in every major game like in the Spurs game? Isco sure is more comfortable and reliable in keeping possession than Oscar but is that enough. Pointless signing if we still keep putting Zouma, Mikel or Ramires into midfield in the decisive matches.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You