xPetrCechx

Who in the world can do the same things? Quite a few players. Pretty sure the lad you have as your favourite player led his team to the quarterfinals in Europe when he wasn't even 21.

Go on. Write the names. How many players have his potential, his football skills and already demonstrates his level?

People like Pogba and Thiago (more skill than actual influence) or Quintero and Iturbe (true unknowns) are bad examples, I think.

Go on. Write the names. How many players have his potential, his football skills and already demonstrates his level?

People like Pogba and Thiago (more skill than actual influence) or Quintero and Iturbe (true unknowns) are bad examples, I think.

I already gave you one. And he was a lot more influential and creative when he was Isco's age. Compared to that, Isco isn't that special. Don't get me wrong--Isco is a very talented youngster with great potential, but that's it. More importantly, we have too many AMs--so many AMs that a World Cup winner isn't even in our starting XI. We don't need Isco. And we won't get him. I very much doubt Jose is even considering getting another AM.

Very overrated player by people who didn't watch him consistently last season! Very unimpressive at Madrid hence why they are replacing him with another over hyped player in James who will probably end up like Isco and get replaced by Reus next summer who is at least the real deal.

Isco, Oscar and James are 3 young talented players all inconsistent as you would expect from players their age, but out the 3 I definitely think we have the best player and the one who will become a truly world class player.

I agree with everything regarding Isco, but I disagree with everything regarding James!

I already gave you one. And he was a lot more influential and creative when he was Isco's age. Compared to that, Isco isn't that special. Don't get me wrong--Isco is a very talented youngster with great potential, but that's it. More importantly, we have too many AMs--so many AMs that a World Cup winner isn't even in our starting XI. We don't need Isco. And we won't get him. I very much doubt Jose is even considering getting another AM.

So, prospects like him, a few.

Fàbregas at Isco age wasn't so decisive.

And obviously, i don't believe he's better or already have the level of Iniesta, Ribéry, etc. He is one of the biggest prospects in the planet. That's my point. And for the right price is an amazing signing.

So, prospects like him, a few.

Fàbregas at Isco age wasn't so decisive.

And obviously, i don't believe he's better or already have the level of Iniesta, Ribéry, etc. He is one of the biggest prospects in the planet. That's my point. And for the right price is an amazing signing.

Mate, you need to investigate your favourite player better. Fabregas was far, far more decisive than Isco at Isco's age. Isco's 2012-2013 season you so praise him for is the equivalent of Cesc's 2007-2008 season.

Let's see:

Isco (20 years old): Europe: 3 goals, 3 assists; League 9 goals and 1 assist;

Fabregas (20 years old): Europe: 6 goals, 2 assists; League: 7 goals and 20 assists.

Comparing incomparable.

I would take Isco in a heart beat over Oscar, who in my opinion is just overrated because his Brazilian, had he been from lets say Croatia or Greece (Random examples no offence) he would either have been dropped by now or would be no where near Chelsea

• 3 months later...

When the talk a while back came about that we were in the run for him when Mata was here, I said he was already the better player. I was laughed at and told how silly that assertion was...

Here we are down the track, and it isn't a question anymore. Isco being a key member already of team Spain, and a vital piece for their future, all at a far younger age.

When the talk a while back came about that we were in the run for him when Mata was here, I said he was already the better player. I was laughed at and told how silly that assertion was...

Here we are down the track, and it isn't a question anymore. Isco being a key member already of team Spain, and a vital piece for their future, all at a far younger age.

Most people have chelsea bias....

You cannot win an argument about a chelsea player on a chelsea forum....

That's like trying to go to redcafe and telling them that JT was the epl best defender.

• 1 month later...

Have barely watched Madrid at all this season. Is he playing much? Would take him over Oscar in a heartbeat.

When Bale and Modric were injured he was playing every week, in their positions or in his natural position. Don't know if he was playing as regularly when they were fit.

Really gutted we didn't get him from Malaga when we loaned them Piazon or at least gotten first option.

Who wouldn't? He hasn't been playing much which is a shame but he could have expected that. I would love to see him here.

he is playing consistently. yes, modric is injured and khedira is out of favor and illara sucks, so he gets a place in the team and at the start of the season, bale was injured so he replaced bale, but he has been playing a lot this season. he has already had 1700 minutes of play time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You