xPetrCechx

Great talent and was better than the likes of Silva and Mata when they were 21. About time Madrid have purchased Spanish players to be introduced to the club instead of their pathetic constant Galactico bollocks.

Pity for Higuain, good news for Morata.

• 1 year later...

Where would we fit him? Would he or Oscar accept playing second fiddle to the other? Or should we offload Oscar to accomodate him? In theory it would be good to have both, but I don't think that would work very well. Yes, you could say that throughout the season both would get a respectable amount of games, but we all know that when Jose finds his starting XI, he doesn't let go of it very lightly. One of them would be reduced to bit-part player like Luiz, Mikel or Mata last season and for an ambitious player that's not good enough.

Currently offensively better than both Oscar and Willian (combined probably!). But we know that offense isn't really a number one priority for Mourinho's AMs...he's similar to Mata and that's why I can't see it happening.

Currently offensively better than both Oscar and Willian (combined probably!). But we know that offense isn't really a number one priority for Mourinho's AMs...he's similar to Mata and that's why I can't see it happening.

Similar to Mata? Maybe in that they both aren't exactly workhorses like Oscar it Willian but Isco is different from Mata in many ways. He has a different mindset to Mata in the way he attacks. He definitely doesn't have the same vision that Mata has. Or the choice of pass. Isco is more like Eden more than anything, I'd say. Isco - like Eden - opts to dribble first. And when they do, more often than not they get past their marker and then they can pick out that killer pass.

Similar to Mata? Maybe in that they both aren't exactly workhorses like Oscar it Willian but Isco is different from Mata in many ways. He has a different mindset to Mata in the way he attacks. He definitely doesn't have the same vision that Mata has. Or the choice of pass. Isco is more like Eden more than anything, I'd say. Isco - like Eden - opts to dribble first. And when they do, more often than not they get past their marker and then they can pick out that killer pass.

I said similar, not the same. Yes, where Isco would lack vision compared to Mata he would make up in speed and dribbling ability, but that's it. I think they would hit similar numbers if he was given a free role as Mata was given here because that's the type of role they need to thrive, but Mourinho doesn't want CAMs to act as traditional no. 10s. In Mourinho's team there seems to be only 1 player allowed, not even a free role, but a less restrictive one and that position is currently occupied by Hazard (who still gets shit for not tracking his man).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You