xPetrCechx

Lol.At Valencia they said he isn´t good enough and overweight.Two years later many clubs are after him and Madrid finally signed him.

Worse yet, he just been basically been built a invincible statue outside Malaga.

typical for people with not having any clue to just talk bs. yeah no need for an AMF, because kaka has been soooo great the last season for madrid, hasnt he. signing someone who can compete with Özil was a priority- and they did sign someone. perfect deal.

Abdullah N Al Thani @ANAALThani

shirts No . 22 will not be available to any other player in the Malaga cf courtesy to the player Isco

Agreed. This is something I've noticed with all fans of every team including ours. When Club X signs player Y in a position that either we or other fans perceive to be fine and already sufficiently occupied they start talking nonsense like 'He'll be a bench warmer' and 'They are ruining him' etc etc Everyone, including some of us, should know the team's situation better before commenting.

Real Madrid league stats 2012 - 2013 season:

Goals Scored: 103

Goals Conceded: 42

Yes clearly they need more attacking players. Get your facts straight before you tell me that I dont have a clue.

That doesn't change anything. It's a ridiculous move and makes their club look small.

Ah man not you again I was just pointing it out and yes I think it makes a difference. It is a dumb move from malaga but if he was not born in malaga it would make less sense!

you dont have a clue if you just put up stats like this. go to watch games and not just look at stats. kaka has been awful for years and özil alone cant be playing the whole season. they lacked a goal-threat from the midfield, CR was the only one scoring constantly and özil cant score for his life sometimes it seems. isco is a brilliant signing. go to a madrid forum and ask them, if the CAM position is good...they will anwer no. kaka sucked, will maybe be sold. futhermore isco is spanish and madrid have been lacking homegrown players. and 25-30 m is a steal for such a huge talent. he will add much needed squad depth in the CAM and wing position.

you dont have a clue if you just put up stats like this. go to watch games and not just look at stats. kaka has been awful for years and özil alone cant be playing the whole season. they lacked a goal-threat from the midfield, CR was the only one scoring constantly and özil cant score for his life sometimes it seems. isco is a brilliant signing. go to a madrid forum and ask them, if the CAM position is good...they will anwer no. kaka sucked, will maybe be sold. futhermore isco is spanish and madrid have been lacking homegrown players. and 25-30 m is a steal for such a huge talent. he will add much needed squad depth in the CAM and wing position.

Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Kaka, Modric, Benzema, Higuain, Callejon, Morata - How many more attcking players do you need?

Im not saying he is a bad signing at all, he is a fantastic player, what I am saying is that clearly Madrid do not have an issue scoring goals. They concede too many. Typical Madrid. Just like when they thought they didnt need Makelele, had all the worlds best attacking players but couldnt defend. Ive watched Madrid play a lot, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them going forward. So why fix what aint broken?

Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Kaka, Modric, Benzema, Higuain, Callejon, Morata - How many more attcking players do you need?

Im not saying he is a bad signing at all, he is a fantastic player, what I am saying is that clearly Madrid do not have an issue scoring goals. They concede too many. Typical Madrid. Just like when they thought they didnt need Makelele, had all the worlds best attacking players but couldnt defend. Ive watched Madrid play a lot, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them going forward. So why fix what aint broken?

ronaldo, di maria, benzema, higuain, callejon and morata are all no AMFs. modric is better as a DM. so we have 2 AMFS- one of them is kaka, who plays awful for years and will be sold if everything goes right. 1 option for the AMF for 50,60 games per season- sounds great?

Isco has far more potential than Ozil as far as im concerned, has already proven to be far more resourceful tactically, enough to be played deeper as an ACM, LM, CM in 3 man midfield, etc.

Ozil doesnt have the tactical awareness, work ethic, or stamina to work like this and never will imo.

People have to understand what they are talking about before jumping to conclusions.

Modric, Isco, And Ozil are all different, and in my opinion considering this is Alonso's last year, is injured till late october, and is losing it, along with khedira being an irrelevant (you cant win a midfield battle with this turtle) player, Madrid need one or two good defensive midfield purchases to start the present and future, and get all 3 of the players mentioned in the same lineup.

Matterz, please.

Kaka is past it.

Di Maria has been VERY inconsistent as of late and has a low Football IQ from the get go anyways. Im doubtful of him staying on the ship.

Higuain is out.

Callejon might be out.

Morata is young.

Benzema is in a transition period, a new beginning for him.

Along with a billion other factors for why your current view is very one dimensional, and misinformed.

@ Toli, refer to the positions correctly, Modric is no DM.

He can be a CM with good to great work rate.

Kaka is sht and rumored to possibly go to disney world orlando ffs lol.

Think of Modric as Thiago, Isco as Iniesta, and Ozil as Mata.

Different players who can work together.

I hope you mean Mata is not as good as Ozil or otherwise that is hilarious :)

I'm sure many here would rather have Mata in their team than Ozil. So funny how much you underrate him. He's one of the best players in the PL, so it isn't hilarious to say that Mata's better than Ozil at all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You