xPetrCechx

He is so tailor made for our Number 10 spot. Amazing dribbler, bags of talent and workrate, technique, vision and passing ability. He'd actually make Oscar reconsider his papaya selling career, because he'd give him no chance at the AMC spot, if he accomodates rightly.

Im not blaming our board solely, I doubt he'd be over the moon with joining us, given our position. Still,  we should push 10 out of 10 for this. 

I always admired this player. Great first touch and his ball control in tight spaces isn't matched by many others. In comparison to Oscar he is able to give good passes aswell.

Just now, Hybrid Angel said:

Do we really have to sell Oscar? I mean look at the our bench, we could really use some quality there. Oscar can be decent rotation with any of our attacking mids. I don't see other teams selling a player before buying another one in the same position. 

Exactly as much as I am worried about Oscar's inconsistency and lack of an influence in certain games he has still got plenty to offer, he is more than good enough to make an impact off the bench or even be a rotation option. Isco is a better footballer with better technical ability but now though the shackles are off as Jose isn't there and I feel he was holding back Oscar and Hazard particularly, despite Hazard's season last year he could probably still better that. 

2 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Do we really have to sell Oscar? I mean look at the our bench, we could really use some quality there. Oscar can be decent rotation with any of our attacking mids. I don't see other teams selling a player before buying another one in the same position. 

The problem is that he won't be satisfied with a rotation role tbh. He'll want to start. We might as well cash in, he has a pretty high market value. 

6 minutes ago, Adnane said:

Now sign Isco and see Oscar putting it a Ballon d'Oresque 6 months :ph34r:

This boy should be our number 1 priority, golden feet and big heart. 

You know what ... Quite possible :P ... Look what happened to Willian when Cuadrado was signed ... a different animal all together!! 

Isco would be a dream signing ... for sure. 

7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

The problem is that he won't be satisfied with a rotation role tbh. He'll want to start. We might as well cash in, he has a pretty high market value. 

He put up with it so far to be fair & somehow he keeps finding himself in the Brasil team, so he can't have that much to complain about? But overall I do agree, there's no point in keeping him around if we do sign Isco (the outcry for Justice for Musonda would be incredible too).

I reserve judgement on Isco though. We all thought Pedro would light up the League and he's taking his time to find his feet. Hopefully Isco won't be the same, but still.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You