xPetrCechx

Not from what I'm aware. He was Inter's prodigy.

Yeah, I knew he was 2 seasons ago when we were linked with him but I thought he then had a really poor season last year?

Yeah, I knew he was 2 seasons ago when we were linked with him but I thought he then had a really poor season last year?

Well he scored a bunch of goals which he hadn't done before and Inter climbed up the table so it's anyone's guess. Personally I don't know. Just what I've heard from people that follow Inter. Perhaps reading the Inter forum would help?

Still don't understand why they'd sign Kovacic. Didn't he have a hugely disappointing season last year? Even if not is he really Real Madrid standard?

I watch majority of inter games, so maybe I could be in some sort of help to you.

Kovacic is by far Inter biggest talent, in talent terms, he is like what Hazard is to us. But during his time at inter, he didnt improve as people hoped for. He is still very raw, inconsistend and isnt game winner for them. But he didnt have dissapointing season at all. He played well, scored goals, was influental to inter play, but wasnt as influental in finishing the actions, like key pass, goal etc.

Probably what people mean by dissapointing season is that by now, they thought he will be alot better (same as we thought with Oscar), but Kova somehow didnt make such jump this season yet and thats why people might claim he had dissapointing season. But if you saw him and had normal expectations (while inter fans had huge), he would certainly impress you. He is magical with ball at his feet, he improved in defense and off the ball, but as any youngster, he is still inconsistent and sometimes fades in big games. But so does Pogba for example.

Anyway, Kova is better than he was two seasons ago, except that hype went away because his progress didnt skyrocket as they thought. But that doesnt mean Kova wont get there. He is slowly progressing and at right club with good manager, he will show it.

Althrough Im not inter fan, Im quite dissapointed Kova is leaving. I watch Inter games because of Handanovic and I will definately miss watching Kova. He was something else in that team when he was in form.

All that said, Kova is huge huge talent. I would say Modric potential. Certainly isnt behind Pogba by much, except he isnt as decisive and doesnt score all those crackers, he is actualy very similar talent. If he fullfils potential, Real will get world class mid, but as of now, I dont know what will either Real or Kova benefit. Real has better mids in Modric and kroos and Kova wont play much which is the worst thing for him right now. 35m is from what I saw more than fair (considering Pogba is rated at 80m), but he is obviously still a talent. Realy dont know why Real wants him.

I may also mention that Inter is a mess of a club and team work, if Kova went in more stable club, like Coutinho did, he would flourish and become realy good. But Real is too big step for him atm.

he didnt have a great year at all, but that Inter team last season wasnt very good either so he will probably look much better with better players around him.

Another player who can hold unto the ball under pressure and dribble well like isco will help us immensely in the big games. He also improved his defending under Ancelloti so people won't just waltz past him like fabregas.

We aren't getting him. Why do people think the club will get him?

Even if were linked by shit, completely unreliable sources people still go crazy.

Just what's happening here. You're right, there's no chance we can sign him.

Kovacic's signing doesn't affect Isco or make him available on the market in anyway as they 1: have different skillset, 2: Don't neccesarily play in the same position and most importantly Isco remains one of madrid's key players and unlike Di maria, He's spanish. they value their spanish core much more.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You