xPetrCechx

So Matic-Fabregas-Isco is defensively more sound and dynamic than Matic-Fabregas-Oscar? Or would our midfield still get raped in every major game like in the Spurs game? Isco sure is more comfortable and reliable in keeping possession than Oscar but is that enough. Pointless signing if we still keep putting Zouma, Mikel or Ramires into midfield in the decisive matches.

Agree. He would make the midfield even more lightweight.

Isco's defensive work rate has improved massively, he was very good defensively this year. There wouldn't be that much of a drop off defensively from a Isco - Fabregas - Matic midfield compared to one with Oscar.

The club doesn't need a #10 though. It needs a box to box. Oscar is going nowhere.

If we don't want to win the Champions League than sure.

CL win doesn't always purely based on quality though, in fact this Barca triumpth last season was the 1st time in a long time a team actually won the competition having dominated every single game they played and didn't rely on luck. Bayern 12-13 with that Arsenal at home moment, Barca 09 with Overebo and Iniesta last min goal, MU 08 Anelka miss, Inter extremely lucky against Barca in the 2nd leg by parking a plane and Barca having a goal ruled out, Barca 11 with Madrid having one of their best player sent off after 1st half of semi final, us miracle 2012, Real Ramos header in 2014.

It requires luck most of the time just as much as quality. PSG down to 10 men against us last season but scored 2 late set piece goals where we are ironically one of the strongest team in the world at. Hell even Arsenal can win CL next season with extreme luck, they are good enough.

For Juve or Inter? [emoji14]h34r:

For Chelsea[emoji52] [emoji52] [emoji52] [emoji52]

Oscar can play in the right. He prefers that position. I remember a solid match with Brazil in the WC.

I can recall Oscar saying playing at 10 is his favorite position.

If Real sign Reus then Isco is available I think.

Will require bid over 50m€ but he's worth it. Amazing talent.

Juve try their hardest to get Oscar I read. I'd let him go.

We were so interested in Isco in 2012/13, remember ? The whole "Piazon loan" over there to Malaga as a nail in the head to get favourable move for Isco. Hopefully positive vibes from Chelsea board towards Isco are still there.

If Real sign Reus then Isco is available I think.

Will require bid over 50m€ but he's worth it. Amazing talent.

Juve try their hardest to get Oscar I read. I'd let him go.

We were so interested in Isco in 2012/13, remember ? The whole "Piazon loan" over there to Malaga as a nail in the head to get favourable move for Isco. Hopefully positive vibes from Chelsea board towards Isco are still there.

Why sign Isco for 50m when you can easily get Reus for that kind of money?

I can recall Oscar saying playing at 10 is his favorite position.

Really? I read that somewhere, i remember it. Well, at any case, he played like a 10 with Menezes and here. But in the in Inter, Brazil u20 and Brazil with Felipao he actually performed in some side, like a midfielder or a wing. And, obviously, he do a great job.

But, who cares? Isco is a lot better. He can warm the bench.

Because as soon as the 'Big Three' realise that Reus is on the market 'for that sort of money' they will do anything to acquire him. There is no chance that we could win such a bidding war, and even if we could, Reus would likely have a preference for one of the 'traditional' superpowers over us.

Because as soon as the 'Big Three' realise that Reus is on the market 'for that sort of money' they will do anything to acquire him. There is no chance that we could win such a bidding war, and even if we could, Reus would likely have a preference for one of the 'traditional' superpowers over us.

I only see seriousness from Real who will make it hard for any other english club Chelsea can stand their ground very well

The source https://twitter.com/LucaMattiacci/with_repliessaid that Reus only wants Real Madrid.

It's still long shot to say that Reus will leave, we should know more in the next week, maybe the news finally will be leaked to mainstream media and it will be all over the Internet.

So better wait and see and I'm only taking hypothetically now IF Reus goes to Madrid then we can move for Isco. If I have choice it's Reus > any player on the market though.

The source https://twitter.com/LucaMattiacci/with_repliessaid that Reus only wants Real Madrid.

It's still long shot to say that Reus will leave, we should know more in the next week, maybe the news finally will be leaked to mainstream media and it will be all over the Internet.

So better wait and see and I'm only taking hypothetically now IF Reus goes to Madrid then we can move for Isco. If I have choice it's Reus > any player on the market though.

That makes sense. I can never even get Reus to Chelsea in FM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You