test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Demba Ba

Started by BlueLion.,

1,776 posts in this topic

Demba Ba has arrived in China to complete a move to #Shanghai Shenhua for what is expected to be a record fee of around £11m (Guardian)

I know it's about $$$$$ but what the hell?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

"We've seen it in the past," Ba told French radio station RMC. "It's very tiring -- very exhausting -- because he demands a huge amount. He wants to try to push his players to their limit to know what they have. That's also one of his methods of working.

"He's not someone who's there to give confidence to the players -- he's there to get what he can out of them. And if a player lacks confidence, it's not him who'll give it back to them. He's going to rely on someone else who is confident. If you don't have confidence all he's going to do is to put you on the bench."

Pray for Demba.

Just few minutes ago he completely broke his left leg, fracture of tibia. It looked horribly nasty.

Can you please remove the image, or at least put it in a spoiler? Thank you.
Awful news, wouldn't want that to happen to anyone.

I just saw this come up on my news feed on facebook. These injuries look so horrible. I feel for anyone who has to go through something like this. At the end of the day, it is just a game, and no one deserves anything like that to happen to them.

Hope he recovers and recovery goes smoothly.