Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

I want Moses to play more often because I can see his direct running and good crossing ability aiding Demba Ba in the long run a bit like Valencia for Man Utd. We need a direct runner in our squad and Moses is that man because at the moment we have too many playmakers who want the ball to feet and that will not help our strikers. Marin can potentially do that job too... Oscar-Mata-Hazard are all ball players and its affecting our overall team game. You can have 2 of them then have a direct player to occupy that third slot Moses/Marin ! The only player Mata tries to play it through to is an onrushing Ramires who is starting his run from about 150 yards out. What we can do is Remove Oscar from the right wing put Moses there and remove one of the players in the midfield either Ramires or Mikel and play Oscar who in the centre of Midfield that would be perfect and well balanced.

I want Moses to play more often because I can see his direct running and good crossing ability aiding Demba Ba in the long run a bit like Valencia for Man Utd. We need a direct runner in our squad and Moses is that man because at the moment we have too many playmakers who want the ball to feet and that will not help our strikers. Marin can potentially do that job too... Oscar-Mata-Hazard are all ball players and its affecting our overall team game. You can have 2 of them then have a direct player to occupy that third slot Moses/Marin ! The only player Mata tries to play it through to is an onrushing Ramires who is starting his run from about 150 yards out. What we can do is Remove Oscar from the right wing put Moses there and remove one of the players in the midfield either Ramires or Mikel and play Oscar who in the centre of Midfield that would be perfect and well balanced.

It's pointless playing Ba if he has Mazacar behind him, Ba has an average first touch and has trouble carrying a ball. However I really do think Ba still has plenty more goals in him this season, that's why if we are hoping to get anything against Fulham and such It's probably time to start going a bit more direct and play Moses and Marin.

Hazard, Mata and Oscar are getting tired also, I don't think the rotations good enough. And anyone who thinks that Torres is going to start turning good now then you've got another thing coming, because give it another game or two and that guy is right back to normal. We have to start playing to Dembas strengths and just try to finish top 4. Arsenal are a point ahead of us, however we have two games in hand, that's our slight advantage.

But when you look at our games, compared to Spurs and Arsenals.... then FUCK ME.

Lets just be honest, we don't even have one easy game coming up do we? We still have Spurs, United, Liverpool & Everton coming up, oh and of course Fulham, you know that team we haven't beat for two seasons now.

Chelsea's dynamic duo? Ba begs Benitez to play him and Torres up front together

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2311685/Demba-Ba-begs-Rafa-Benitez-play-Fernando-Torres-Chelsea.html

Rafa's a twat, he won't play them together unless or untill we go down a couple of goals >.<

Absolutely love Demba Ba. Genuinely think he and Lukaku could form a brilliant partnership in the years to come. We kind of operate without a striker in our current system anyway, so why go and spend £40 million on Cavani or Falcao when neither of them will hit it off here? Our strikers don't get any service whatsoever.

Absolutely love Demba Ba. Genuinely think he and Lukaku could form a brilliant partnership in the years to come. We kind of operate without a striker in our current system anyway, so why go and spend £40 million on Cavani or Falcao when neither of them will hit it off here? Our strikers don't get any service whatsoever.

Yeah we need strikers like Ba that can turn quarter chances into goals :D. I'm actually being serious when I say that.... The only striker that has done well for this club consistently and lasted the test of time was a striker that could turn quarter chances into goals and that's Drogba. I think that is a massive failure for a club that has arguably one of the most creative three players playing behind the striker every week in the league.

Yeah we need strikers like Ba that can turn quarter chances into goals :D. I'm actually being serious when I say that.... The only striker that has done well for this club consistently and lasted the test of time was a striker that could turn quarter chances into goals and that's Drogba. I think that is a massive failure for a club that has arguably one of the most creative three players playing behind the striker every week in the league.

That's because we play very disorganised football. Our team needs a LOT of coaching but the board seems intent on stopping that and prefer to throw players together and hope for the best. We never maximised the talent of players like Drogba, Essien, Ballack, Cech, Lampard, Makelele, Terry, Cole (3 league titles and 1 Champions League, they should have had more than that) and it looks like it'll be the same with the next generation.

• 4 weeks later...