Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

tumblr_mg5v2zF8Cd1rqgnryo1_500.png

Hazard was only able to make that pass because Ba made the run. Torres would have stood still and then complained about not receiving a pass that had to somehow magically come through two defenders.

Hazard got an assist he wouldn't have got before and Chelsea score a goal that simply wouldn't have been before. One player making all this difference.

Why didn't he celebrate as usual, or i just didn't see it? :) Good win... :)

He was too busy being mobbed by our players... I liked the gestures he made to our fans though...

He was also celebrating with the others for every goal we scored which was great to see.. I am sure hazard is a big fan of his now, as he can pass it into space and demba will run onto it.

So Hazard made that assist to Ba's second? Till now I thought it was Dave, but doesn't matter. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Ba play, there was no indication that he'd been in the club for only half a day. Got on the end of a few crosses, held the ball up well for the 2nd and made a striker's run to receive the pass while finishing it confidently. He seemed to genuinely enjoy playing.

My biggest delight though was Frank scoring yet again. If he leaves, I hope he leaves with a bang.

4th goal vs southampton:

Ba scenario: Pass comes to Ba, he controls it, holds off the defender, passes to moses and makes the run for the cross from hazard to score.

Torres 1st scenario: Pass comes to torres, his first touch takes it away and the defender clears the ball.

Torres 2nd scenario: Pass comes to torres, he manages to trap the ball, passes to moses and goes to the wing to wait.

Spot the difference?? :ph34r:

Fantastic début BA. It's amazing how much difference a striker can make when they make runs of the shoulders of defenders. I was watching Premier League Years 10/11 last night and it was showing Torres doing the same for Liverpool and he was running at the same pace as he does now, God knows why he doesn't do it any more. Anyway now BA should be our starting striker without a shadow of a doubt for every game possible until the end of the season. If we do then maybe, just maybe we might grab some trophies at the end of the season.