Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

My god, after having suffered with Torres with so long, having watched Ba's good finishing and knowing he's ours is Orgasmic.
Just what the hell is that black mark just above his forehead? I never noticed that at Newcastle.
Read what 'Eviltwinz93' wrote on page 6.

Could we maybe try a 4-2-2-2 formation? Is a very balanced formation that can be fluid as well, which would suit chelsea. It would also mean we would have 2 strikers on the pitch, as well as keeping the attacking wingers that we like. The only downside I see is not having a number 10 though...

Only a crazy person will "consistently" start Torres over the 3rd highest scorer in the PL this season, a player who scored 16 goals in the league last season.

My point before we signed Ba was: "if we needed someone to backup Torres, there are many average strikers out there" so i don't believe Ba was bought to be backup.

If he was then i will just have no words, none.

Only a crazy person will "consistently" start Torres over the 3rd highest scorer in the PL this season, a player who scored 16 goals in the league last season.

My point before we signed Ba was: "if we needed someone to backup Torres, there are many average strikers out there" so i don't believe Ba was bought to be backup.

If he was then i will just have no words, none.

Even if he was don't you agree top clubs need quality to call upon? Demba could be one of those players who can come on and change thing up like Hernandez does at Utd. I'm saying this like we have a beast striker playing for us already but we don't, so your right at the moment in saying Ba should start every game.

I want us to sign 2 more forwards, relegate Torres to 4th choice and if he wants his place back he can earn it instead of sulking to the media.

We already had that scenario... Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Lukaku and Torres. And we know who's still at the club.

You know what they say about cancer? Get it out or it will haunt you a lifetime.