Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

All that width policy and whipping crosses in could start to be really effective... Also when petr lashes the ball up field we have a big 6 foot 2 guy to challenge for it in the air... :)

That is how one describes good football exactly what we want and what roman wants..

All that width policy and whipping crosses in could start to be really effective... Also when petr lashes the ball up field we have a big 6 foot 2 guy to challenge for it in the air... :)

Sorry Hutcho but this post is far too serious and actually about BA. Can't you see the title of the thread says, 'Enter and abuse Torres then make a shocking song up with BA's name in it on the way out' ??

Sorry Hutcho but this post is far too serious and actually about BA. Can't you see the title of the thread says, 'Enter and abuse Torres then make a shocking song up with BA's name in it on the way out' ??

I thought mine was a good effort in between crunching numbers at work :(

Sorry mate, ill try again...

We will greatly benefit from Ba's arial ability and physical prescense....

TORRES IS SHIT BY THE WAY!

DEMBA BA, HE GOT IN A CAR, CAME VERY FAR, TO PLAY WITH MATA... :whistling:

Ok great bit of business so early on in the window...

BUT please, lets not build this guy up too much and then have a hatred vitriolic rant if he doesn't do brilliantly in his first match.

It's going to take a few games for him to get used to CFC and the players

I don't doubt he'll score plenty, but lets not be too quick to judge him :)

Since RDM everything on here has been a bit knee jerk, you're either for or against a person, no room for opinions or comments - so please let us be balanced :)

'Strawberry Syrup is the name, scoring goals is my aim...'

I used to be a Geordie man, but couldn't stand living in a caravan, now I'm down in London Town - I'll be spanking the teams all around :)

Hmm that was on the fly, bit shit, but need to get back to Counterstrike :)

That, is the stupidest question I've ever been asked and probably will ever be asked. I am now 15% less intelligent from reading that and so is everyone else that has read it.

You clearly misunderstood, are you intelligent at all? :doh:

You clearly misunderstood, are you intelligent at all? :doh:

I know exactly what you meant, I choose to go the other direction.

Never underestimate me again. Because I will kill you. Ask BluesMaster, he undersetimated me too many times, so I released him from his mortal coil.

I know exactly what you meant, I choose to go the other direction.

Never underestimate me again. Because I will kill you. Ask BluesMaster, he undersetimated me too many times, so I released him from his mortal coil.

I am starting to think all this rugby is affecting you...