test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Demba Ba

Started by BlueLion.,

1,776 posts in this topic

He will be wearing the No.29 shirt. You jump the gun there @. :P

EDIT: Have edited the shirt number in the title and first post.

Such a great transfer and it is refreshing to see our club pursue a great value signing as opposed to just going for the higher priced options... Should be a great signing and i can't wait to see him upfront with mata hazard etc behind him... So exciting... :)

It's rare we make our January moves so early in the window. Or, announce them at least. Happy. Going to celebrate with some square sausages and black pudding, mmm

Changingman_2000 likes this

He will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle. He will wear the no. 29 shirt.

So he can play in the COC as well?! And I thought we can make him eligible in the Europa League as well, you can register one player, I know you can lol.

Welcome to Chelsea FC! I believe no one will regret this day!

Demba demba ba demba ba demba demba baaaaaa

nananananaananananananan ohhh

demba ba demba ba demba, demba ba nanananananaanananan

In the tune off (baby) give it up, or more well known by darts fans, vincent van der voort's song (nanananananananana VINCENT V/D VOORT V/D VOORT VINCENT V/D VOORT !)

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

:yay: The New DROGBA :yay:

For those asking, Chelsea have confirmed that BA is eligible to play tomorrow's FA cup game

but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle

ChelseaChelsea likes this

Such a great transfer and it is refreshing to see our club pursue a great value signing as opposed to just going for the higher priced options... Should be a great signing and i can't wait to see him upfront with mata hazard etc behind him... So exciting... :)

We've been going for value for about two years now - Cahill, Azpi, Moses, Mata and now Ba.

This could have a great effect on the team because he'll just do the basics and keep defenders honest which creates space for people behind him.

Duppy Conqueror likes this

We've been going for value for about two years now - Cahill, Azpi, Moses, Mata and now Ba.

This could have a great effect on the team because he'll just do the basics and keep defenders honest which creates space for people behind him.

I meant more in a striker sense. Even young romelu cost 18 mil. Azpi and moses have been 2 great value signings for sure and mata has obviously been our best player for a while, but 7 mil for demba ba would appear to be the greatest value of all for the second highest goalscorer in the prem this season...

ChelseaChelsea and sodasys like this

He'll be very good for us. He'll get even more chances and perform better with our quality team. Please. He must start against Southampton.

I honestly can't wait. I would love it so much if he could start things off for a bang! I know people will say things take time he probably needs some time to adjust etc but i honestly think we will see an instant improvement and whilst he may not be amazing early on, he will be extremely hungry to impress and hopefully he can show that tommorrow.