Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Demba Ba - 22 goals in 26 games for Rouen ,8 goals in 12 for Mouscron,37 goals in 97 games for 1899 Hoffenheim., 7 goals in 12 for West Ham. and 15 goals in 19 games... he has already done really good for 2 clubs in the Premier League. A lot of people have been saying he is the next Amr Zaki, etc.. but Zaki only did good for a few months etc where as Demba Ba has done great with every club.. and has been really good in the Premier League. A great replacement for Didier.

Don't see why he'd want to join us to be honest. He's not going to want to sit on the bench is he? He's on fire.

If we bought Him I'd assume he'd Start considering his Form so Don't know about this Bench stuff you're talking about

Ler rememberCarroll looked good at Newcastle.

He should stay there the full season atleast before big teams snap him up.

The Difference is Ba is only 10 Million

He is surely a great player, but we should way until the summer. Let Didier have his last season and see what Torres can do. Give Studge and Romelu a chance as striker and then make an important decision in the summer.

BUT it can be too late for this season...

When the likes of Cavani and Pato are being quoted in the £30-40m bracket and have no previous Premier League experience, Demba Ba would be a fantastic signing for £10m.

The perfect age to be playing now, but to plan ahead with for the next 3-4 years, proven goalscoring record in the Premiership, very quick and strong, capable of leading the line. Who else can we get for the same quality for £10m?!

Also the issue of another African player is not likely to impact as hard in the future, with the likely departures of Drogba, Kalou and Mikel by the next competition.

I think though this will happen in the summer - he's away on African Nations duty throughout January, so I can't see anybody completing a deal for him in this window. I could easily see the entire top 6 bid for him in the summer though if his release clause is indeed £10m.

This chap actually already impressed me when he first came to the league with West Ham.

It was a pity he couldn't keep West Ham from relegated though.

Defintely better than Kalou... a nice striker to have. Good dribbling/technique skills. got a little bit of pace as well

He's huge, he's at his prime age, he has scored regularly at every club (including EPL), he's beast... I would take him in a heartbeat. Although probably not the kind of striker AVB would want, we have Lukaku in the making as our Ba, and the hibernating bear known as Torres won't be leaving I'm afraid. In the summer, when Drogba leaves, then he would be an option... Torres needs somebody to keep him on his toes, I hate the idea of having him as our only option with the raw Lukaku covering (Sturridge being almost exclusively a RW now).