test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHOULO19

Reserves Amin Affane

Started by CHOULO19,

He has temporerly been suspended from rodas first team after behaving really bad. Doesnt look good for him

He has temporerly been suspended from rodas first team after behaving really bad. Doesnt look good for him

He will not be here beyond his contract anyway, not really concerned.

In what way?

I cant find anything about it in English so I goggle translated a this from a swedish site:

Swede Chelsea talent Amin Affane has been temporarily suspended from Rodas a squad. The young midfielder has been in the season misbehaved greatly and an incident on Monday became the straw that broke the camel's back.

Then he would play the game with Rodas youth team, complained of pain and ignored completely trainer Regilio wrath instructions. First-team coach Marcel Brood was not happy.

"He has shown an annoying behavior that often caused problems," he said. "He has a couple of features that do not work, he must learn away. And I'm talking about behavior both on and off the plan and it can not continue. He's certainly not the toughest player I've worked with, but now we come to the point where the boy must learn from their mistakes. He has been warned enough. "

CHOULO19 likes this

"@chelseayouth: Spotted Amin Affane back at Cobham today, which pretty much indicates that Roda have sent him back as rumoured."

whatever happened to this kid, thght he had a decent free kick on him when he played 4 the reserves