test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epicsarah-ous

CHAAAAAAAANGE the person above :D

Started by epicsarah-ous,

Simple :D

So here it goes

Poster 1: *Starts game yaddi yada*

Poster 2: I will use my magic wand, and change you into a cabbage Why cause you remind me of a cabbage and you should have been a cabbage in the first place

Poster 3: I will take out my scissors set and im going to splice you with a hippo cause honestly i know you your a big huggable dude and so are hippoes

Poster 4: I will use my magic lawn mower and tear all of your clothes off and put some bra and panties on you cause you can be such a big girl sometimes

Goes like that, I'd say not do random, but do it within reason like of user above reminds you of or user above is ALIKE or even EXACTLY like, Or maybe something you'd maybe like to see the user above somewhat like in, maybe try original or whatever, but you can see :D

I'll change you into

Weird Al Yankovic

not because you're so talented for makeing music... just because there is a weird in his name... :D

I take out my scissors and SPLLLICEEEEEEE AHHHH 8D YO with a Bulldog D8

ULTRA FURRY STILL 8D!!!!

What the actual fuck. It scares me.

Gangster monkey? :o, Im thinking twist open the head take out the ghost :D give it some thick sunglasses.... :D so yep *takes scythe hoover and thick pair of sunglasses*

Damn furry :D!!!

Gangster monkey? :o, Im thinking twist open the head take out the ghost :D give it some thick sunglasses.... :D so yep *takes scythe hoover and thick pair of sunglasses*

Lithium is your answer ! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::yay:

Bro, can i have some of that sort you are smoking? :P

Bro, can i have some of that shit you are smoking? :P