Zakaria Bakkali

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this guy is gold. He's only 17 years old so it's pretty normal the guy isn't playing all games. He's a very technical player and his dribbles are really nice to see. Still misses some end product but I'm convinced that will come by getting more experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He got a 'take it or leave it' offer from PSV. If he doesn't take it, he will be sold in summer.

I'm sure he's talented but he hasn't scored a single goal since august. He had an outstanding week but I don't think we should go for him. We have more than enough loanees.

I'm sure he's talented but he hasn't scored a single goal since august. He had an outstanding week but I don't think we should go for him. We have more than enough loanees.

You are absolutely right, i'm just updating this thread. Still he's one to keep an eye on..

You are absolutely right, i'm just updating this thread. Still he's one to keep an eye on..

I've been monitoring him for a year, very good player. I think he should stay in PSV or join Anderlecht, they are good teams for a young man like Bakkali.

Bakkali and Tielemans are something to watch...but for the sake of their careers, they shouldnt be near Chelsea until they are 23y.o. That will be around in year 2020.

Don't lump them together based in age. Bakkali needs more time. Tielemans will be ready for top flight football at 18

• 2 weeks later...

In a gala game for Ji Sun Park he was taken off the pitch after 16 mins. Coach Faber said in a newspaper cause Zakaria refused three times to defend his man.

What is happening with him, seems to me he should walk out there as soon as possible, cause this situation is delaying only his development.

Hoping that some Belgian teams are watching this.. Unless he has some diciplinary issues maybe..

In a gala game for Ji Sun Park he was taken off the pitch after 16 mins. Coach Faber said in a newspaper cause Zakaria refused three times to defend his man.

What is happening with him, seems to me he should walk out there as soon as possible, cause this situation is delaying only his development.

Hoping that some Belgian teams are watching this.. Unless he has some diciplinary issues maybe..

Last sentence is spot on, read somewhere he was being a Dick against some PSV fans during some sort of a fan day. Not the last mentality issue we've seen around zakkaria, that's what i think.

• 2 weeks later...

What level do you think he's at? lower Premier league?

Kid has huge potential, just needs to stop messing around and truly focus on his football career. If he goes to a team where a manager will get him to properly focus on football he wouldn't do to bad at a mid table PL side.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You