Zakaria Bakkali

He made his 1st team debut yesterday!

PSV is in Thailand at this moment... and competed in the AII Asia Cup. A 0-2 win over the unbeaten Thai Champions SCG Muangthong United meant the first 'cup' in Bakkali's professional career.

He didn't score any of the goals... He came on the pitch to replace Jermaine Lens at the beginning of the 2nd half and clearly showed his talent with a lot of beautiful dribbles!

Just for your information B)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 year old Bakkali has his first selection for PSV's 1st team this season.

For the competition game against VVV, Advocaat cannot count on Lens, Matavs & Narsingh. Also Ola Toivonen has just recovered from a serious injury.

Advocaat let Bakkali train with the 1st team regularly the last few weeks (although he plays his games with the PSV reserves).

With all these injuries we might even see Zakaria make his debut tomorrow! Best of luck to him!

I hope our scouting cell is watching!

• 5 months later...

Anyone know more about this guy? 17-year-old lad, plays for PSV Eindhoven as a winger / forward. Up until a couple of weeks ago I'd never even heard his name but now everyone seems to be hyping him up to become the next big thing in European football. He was very impressive in both legs against Thorgan Hazard's club Zulte Waregem in the Champions League qualifiers and now he scored a hat-trick in his league debut against NEC.

Oh, almost forgot. He's Belgian, what are you waiting for Chelsea?

He's one of those great talents from the 1996 year that is full of potential (Musonda (Chelsea), Perreira (Manu), Thielemans (RSCA), Schrijvers (Genk),..) He had offers from big PL teams in the past but stayed at PSV for some reason. And yes he seems to be putting his potential to use and is showing he really is the real deal.

He has been selected for the next friendly game of the NT against France. But he still hasn't officially chosen for Belgium yet. He can also still choose Marocco, his second nationality. He seems to be preferring Belgium as he'd they have better chances to qualify and compete in tournaments and of course for his carreer (no Africa cup), but his heart is also telling him to join Marocco.

His third one of the night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il2esC3DruM

Edited by Moros

Well, fuck. Didn't realize to check because he's such a young boy who only played his first professional game a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't a thread in the first page of the transfer section but I should have known one of our Belgian members has spotted this guy ages ago.

Well, fuck. Didn't realize to check because he's such a young boy who only played his first professional game a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't a thread in the first page of the transfer section but I should have known one of our Belgian members has spotted this guy ages ago.

no prob an admin will fix this

Scored a hattrick today, youngest player ever to score a hattrick in the Dutch competition!

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/matchcenter/mc_voetbal/Nederland_1314/MG_speeldag_2/1.1698731 (Dutch)

Has also been called upon by Wilmots for the NT friendly against France after his good performances against Zulte.

Unbelievable. Wilmots you better make sure you get him cap tied soon......

I heard he got called up for next week's friendly against France. If he features, will that do the trick or will it require an official game like a qualifier?

I heard he got called up for next week's friendly against France. If he features, will that do the trick or will it require an official game like a qualifier?

Friendlies don't count unfortunately :(

How is this possible?

I mean for years our players were average at best,last few years we are making future world class players.

It all started with kompany, then we got the likes of hazard, kdb, lukaku,vertonghen,courtois and so many more and now this guy pop up.

Rly our NT was like number 70 in the world,was utter shit if you ask me and we sky rocketed to top 10 of the world and there's no end to it in the future.

Is there some explonation fir this?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You