Zakaria Bakkali

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping Chelsea is on this kid because he's one of the top young Belgium talents ... oh and he's a 9. I know Citeh was after him and I haven't heard much lately

Have you got any youtube video links of him or that? Never seen him play but I'm sure I've seen an article linking him with Citeh.

Absolute toptalent!

And the good thing is he's still playing in a 'small' team!

Instead of Vermijl (Man U) Pereira (Man U) and (luckily for us) Musonda (Chelsea :cfc: )

Latest news here in Belgium is that he wants to leave PSV because they're not fulfilling their part of the deal!

Both Manchester teams are linked to him... Although I wouldn't say we are out of the race already.

He's part of the even more talented Belgian generation (yes you read this well) => the U17!

The fact we have Musonda can play a huge deal in this story. But of course Vermijl & Pereira are already at Man U... so we will need to play our cards well!!

He looks good, honestly we need to convince him to sign for us. We have the Hazard's (Thogan & Eden also wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Kylian in the next few years), Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois, Romelu Lukaku and the Musonda's. Also we're linked with Fellaini in Jan. Surely a big pull factor.

I really want Belgium U17's to make it to the UEFA European U17 Championship this summer so I can see Musonda Jr. & Co. The only problem is to get in the finals they have to top their elite group, a group consisting of Spain, France, and Croatia. The toughest of the lot for sure.

The U17 team is pretty stacked

Siebe Schrijvers (Forward) already has 14 caps for the U17 team.

Mathias Bossaerts (defender) already signed by Citeh

Bakkali - PSV but looking to leave

Musonda - Chelsea

Pereira already signed by ManU

I don't know enough about the rest of the team yet.

Is musonda the most talented of the upcoming belgium lot?

The hyperbole for Musonda Jr. has been outrageous with some articles suggesting he's the best young talent (U17) in the world. We all know how that often turns out. However, he appears to be the genuine article.

Is musonda the most talented of the upcoming belgium lot?

Out of that year there's only one player who regularly played above his age and that Siebe Schrijvers. Who has been dubbed the future's best European striker. I hope they're right. He plays at Genk (who already brought us Courtois and De Bruyne) and has gotten hist first few minutes of play time in the sernior squad.

Perreira, Bakali, musonda, Bossaerts and Schrijvers all are very very promising and are all players who could get the level required for Chelsea. Perreira and Bossaerts are at Utd and City, but Bakali and Schrijvers are still at smaller clubs. Bakali is a realistic prosect indeed considering he wants to leave PSV. Schrijvers is unlikely to leave the first few years as he wants to take it step by step and first wants to make a name for himself in tiny Belgium. Which likely will not take that long. We don't have that much talent in -19 and -18, but our -17 is mouthwatering. And I'l not being chauvinistic, okay maybe a little.

Edit: almost forgot to mention Allesio Allesandro who went from Genk (which becoming the most productive youth academy in Belgium) to M. City. Who also seems to have a big future.

Out of that year there's only one player who regularly played above his age and that Siebe Schrijvers. Who has been dubbed the future's best European striker. I hope they're right. He plays at Genk (who already brought us Courtois and De Bruyne) and has gotten hist first few minutes of play time in the sernior squad.

Perreira, Bakali, musonda, Bossaerts and Schrijvers all are very very promising and are all players who could get the level required for Chelsea. Perreira and Bossaerts are at Utd and City, but Bakali and Schrijvers are still at smaller clubs. Bakali is a realistic prosect indeed considering he wants to leave PSV. Schrijvers is unlikely to leave the first few years as he wants to take it step by step and first wants to make a name for himself in tiny Belgium. Which likely will not take that long. We don't have that much talent in -19 and -18, but our -17 is mouthwatering. And I'l not being chauvinistic, okay maybe a little.

And you forgot Denis Praet (18) that has already CL experience against AC Milan, Zenit and Malaga. The most u19 promising prospect i think.

And you forgot Denis Praet (18) that has already CL experience against AC Milan, Zenit and Malaga. The most u19 promising prospect i think.

Praet is certainly a talent but he's not of the same potential as a Musonda or Bakkali who according to experts have the talent comparable to the likes of Hazard. Musonda has been compared by Boskamp to Iniësta for example. Praet will certainly be too good for the Belgium competition very soon, but I think he'll be more European subtop then real world class. Of course while Musonda and co might have the potential, it also remains to be seen if they will fulfil it. Praet for one has lost personal devolpment due to his move at Anderlecht, he should have gone to a bigger team and get decent experience and better competition in the youth squads or stayed at Genk where would have broken into the first squad a long time ago.

Junior Malanda (Zulte) is one to keep an eye on. The Belgian 18y-old is having a great first season and allready scouted by numberous of clubs, Ajax - Twente - Tottenham - Newcastle - Everton - Fulham - Club Brugge - Anderlecht.

Junior Malanda (Zulte) is one to keep an eye on. The Belgian 18y-old is having a great first season and allready scouted by numberous of clubs, Ajax - Twente - Tottenham - Newcastle - Everton - Fulham - Club Brugge - Anderlecht.

Yeah but not chelsea material at least not for the first few years. A physical beast though. Shouldn't go to Twente though they already have enough holding midfielders/defensive midfielders. Twente needs creativity really. But a team of that level and stature wouldn't be bad for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You