Zakaria Bakkali

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure bollocks..

Right now he's an arrogant little twit who played a few cracking games and got too big for his boots in no time. Needs a complete change in mentality or he'll never play for a subtop, let alone top team.

Rumours in Belgian press today that we will sign him in January and loan him back to PSV until the end of the season.

Do you think he could succeed here? We have a plenty of young attacking midfielders on loan(Thorgan, Atsu, Piazon. Baker, Boga, Traore, Jhoao Rodriguez, Pasalic). Is he worth a try? He had a few good games last seasons, but he hasn't even sit on the bench for the first team this year. Also, he scored 1 goal in 5 matches in Jupiler League, which is not too impressive.

On the other hand, Bakkali's contract is running out so we could get him cheap and after a few succesful loan spells we could make some money by selling him.

Do you think he could succeed here? We have a plenty of young attacking midfielders on loan(Thorgan, Atsu, Piazon. Baker, Boga, Traore, Jhoao Rodriguez, Pasalic). Is he worth a try? He had a few good games last seasons, but he hasn't even sit on the bench for the first team this year. Also, he scored 1 goal in 5 matches in Jupiler League, which is not too impressive.

On the other hand, Bakkali's contract is running out so we could get him cheap and after a few succesful loan spells we could make some money by selling him.

He's huge potential (and is already very good) and could have been in Eden's league one day.

But he's some attitude problems. So unless he changes his mind, he could turn into a Kakuta 2.0 so i don't know if Mourinho could turn him into a hard working guy

He spent the last season with the reserves because he didn't want to extend his contract. So if he is cheap to sign, yes we should try but not if it's more than 5M,

Euhm.. am i missing something here ? Why exactly are so many people convinced he has attitude problems ?

As far as i know the only thing he's "guilty" of is refusing to sign a contract extension and PSV then responded by giving him the "Malouda" treatment.

Euhm.. am i missing something here ? Why exactly are so many people convinced he has attitude problems ?

As far as i know the only thing he's "guilty" of is refusing to sign a contract extension and PSV then responded by giving him the "Malouda" treatment.

Well I read stuff about him refusing to sign autographs on a PSV fanday, and generally being an ass towards the fans that day.

Also some of his former coaches claim he has a general attitude problem, he's just been getting away with all of it because of his talent.

Guess with that kind of mentality you can get through the youth squads but start failing as you start first team football.

• 4 weeks later...
CHELSEA are closing in on the signing of PSV star Zakaria Bakkali after seeing off competition from Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona.

The Belgian youngster, dubbed 'the new Eden Hazard', is out of contract at the end of the season and looks set to leave Holland after refusing to enter into negotiations with the Dutch club.

Bakkali, 18, has been attracting interest from all over Europe in recent times, but according to reports he wants to link up with Jose Mourinho at Stamford Bridge.

The Portuguese tactician is keen to land the versatile midfielder ahead of his Premier League rivals, and will make PSV an offer in January to secure the player's signature.

And in a move which echoes Kurt Zouma's transfer from St Etienne last year, Chelsea will also allow Bakkali to spend the rest of the season in the Eredivisie.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/531348/Zakaria-Bakkali-Chelsea-Man-Utd-Liverpool-Arsenal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Media say he has a contract with Valencia ready to sign, but it's rumoured PSV has offered him a new contract for 3 years..

PSV knows that he won't sign, they only offer him that contract to be judicial correct.

• 1 month later...
Any news about this Guy?. I insist, for 1.5M we should buy this guy, we need another player like Hazard, to play in small spaces, and this guy have this, and is young and very cheap. If he results a floop? His head is bad? No matter, the price was small, don't lose nothing with try.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You