Fernando Torres

Not a fucking thing, why should I?

Whats the point of your question? My club is paying him and he's not worth a tenth of it.

Mind you it's only YOUR club metaphorically speaking. You have no right to claim that YOU're paying him the salary. That's my point. Because, to be fair, the only thing you're doing for Chelsea and Torres or the other players is being a fan. Just like me and just like a few other millions. Or maybe you're a season ticket holder, or a sponsor, I don't know but I'd bet on my laptop :) that you're not. You're JUST (that's right) a fan.

That gives you the right to have an opinion and to express it, since we live in a free world, but swearing and cursing like that at a player for something that's not even his fault (Torres doesn't steal the money from Roman's pocket) is not an opinion. It's something rude, childish and it also lacks elementary logic. But since this is an open forum, I guess everyone can post whatever they want, but don't expect everyone else to agree with your non-sense.

Mind you it's only YOUR club metaphorically speaking. You have no right to claim that YOU're paying him the salary. That's my point. Because, to be fair, the only thing you're doing for Chelsea and Torres or the other players is being a fan. Just like me and just like a few other millions. Or maybe you're a season ticket holder, or a sponsor, I don't know but I'd bet on my laptop :) that you're not. You're JUST (that's right) a fan.

That gives you the right to have an opinion and to express it, since we live in a free world, but swearing and cursing like that at a player for something that's not even his fault (Torres doesn't steal the money from Roman's pocket) is not an opinion. It's something rude, childish and it also lacks elementary logic. But since this is an open forum, I guess everyone can post whatever they want, but don't expect everyone else to agree with your non-sense.

Haha, well there you go. Lamest thing Ive read. Im calling it my club because id like to think im a part of it, even though its a microscopic one, and im a big fan and have been for a long time. If you seriousley think i used the word "my" because I think it litterally is MY club then obviousley you are dumb.

Also, you seem to think that someone who is ONLY a fan (as you expressed yourself) isnt worth anything. Well let me be the one to tell you, the fans are a huge factor in what makes the club.

And I never claimed I paid his salary, where the fuck did u get that?

Haha, well there you go. Lamest thing Ive read. Im calling it my club because id like to think im a part of it, even though its a microscopic one, and im a big fan and have been for a long time. If you seriousley think i used the word "my" because I think it litterally is MY club then obviousley you are dumb.

Also, you seem to think that someone who is ONLY a fan (as you expressed yourself) isnt worth anything. Well let me be the one to tell you, the fans are a huge factor in what makes the club.

And I never claimed I paid his salary, where the fuck did u get that?

Of course you start calling me names too, since we don't share the same opinion. Because that's what mature and intelligent people do, after all, isn't it?

You said that WE provide and offer for Torres and his family. Of course you didn't mean it litterally, but still you're acting like you're doing some serious shit for Chelsea Football Club, which you're clearly not. Being a fan is important and blah blah blah, but when it comes to facts, WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO in order to have the right to talk like that about a player?! You just watch from home, in front of your TV or laptop, how these people pay/manage/play for them, for this club and, after all, for your entertainment. The least thing you can do is show some fucking respect instead of swearing and cursing at them.

Torres doesnt present danger anymore. That is biggest problem. Costa might be cunt but at least he fights for the team. Torres gets bullied by every defender in PL and cant put it home in most chances. He is decent, not bad at all, but thats it. But he was never worth 50mio.

The worst is that he clearly doesnt cut it here and he still doesnt want to leave. Ambitious players would go in different club and maybe regain their form, but Torres sticks here because of good contract and fear that he wont win anything elsewhere.

I think Matic has put in more effort in two games than he has in his whole time here.

Torres won the corner that kept us in the Final ! also got us to the Europa Final single handily ! and opened the scoring in the final...not to mention the goal against Barca , and the winner against city this year ...etc. But nah he doesn't try.

Get a life , and support the players that are playing for your team!

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED!!!

From minute 1 I was against this deal to even happen. Always had my reservation against him and the rumors that we would be breaking all transfer records just always made it a no-no for me.

But at that point of time, if u even expressed a doubt over torres, u generally would have got 50 notifocations in the next 5 minutes, 49 of them would be death threats and the other one would be calling u "a fucking plastic".

Even in 11-12, I remember how much ridicule I had to face when the great AVB started him over DD and I used to be shouting at the top of my voice.

But like I said, how much things have changed. The staunchest of torres supporters ( and I remenber a lot of them) have changed sides. But the point is can u blame them? Uptil last year, torres' performance showed his exact sentiment towards the club. He simply dint give a shit. Determination and effort my ass, he dint show the basic passion that u would associate with a player.

As for his contribution, only on this forum would u get an argument as silly as he won the corner which led to the goal when said to list out torres' accomplishments. He scored the goal against barca when he should have been defending his ass off. Instead he loses the ball twice ( one of those led to meireles sacrificing himself for the team and taking a yellow) and in the other one it LUCKILY ended as a goal. Goals against city and arsenal, well, after more than 3 years in a team and in a league which boasts of 6-7 big teams, when u can count a strikers important goals on your fingers, then u can guess what a flop he has been.

Anyways, coming back to this season, it has been a new torres. One who has worked hard, has had poor moments (missing a sitter against city) but also has had some good moments (like setting up our first goal moments later in the same city match and also scoring the goal towards the end as well as hitting the post).

There is no denying that it has been an improved torres that has played for us this season (like there could have been anything worse than what he was last season). But there is also no denying the fact that for someone who earns 175kpw and is supposed to be our no.1 striker, he simply is not good enough. He needs a new start as much as we need a new start from him. Simply put, he should not be in our squad for the next season.

Why is that funny? You don't know what he does in training. Unless you can otherwise prove he's a lazy ass or works less than everyone else, please refrain from using stupid jargon.

I agree with you, but there seems to be some myth on here that Torres doesn't put effort in! Mourinho said himself we dont have strikers who score every week but our strikers work so hard for the team! we defend from the front and our strikers have done a great job at pressing from the front all season. When you hear the likes of Terry, Mata and Lampard speak about Torres they always mention how hard he works for the team, its actually very surprising how people on here cant see this! Its no surprise his pace and acceleration improved a lot last season, when Rafa came in, that never happened overnight, he worked his socks off to improve that side of his game, but yeah I guess Torres puts no effort in.

Torres won the corner that kept us in the Final ! also got us to the Europa Final single handily ! and opened the scoring in the final...not to mention the goal against Barca , and the winner against city this year ...etc. But nah he doesn't try.

Get a life , and support the players that are playing for your team!

On the flip side their his highlights, and while your throwing around things like get a life I suggest you pull your head from Torres's anus because you seem so far up it you cannot see how shit he's been.

But I'm pissing into the wind arguing with a Torres fan boy, that's exactly what you are. Your pretty little Torres can't do no wrong, well I have some news for you and this might hurt......He's fucking shite.