Fernando Torres

Let's just agre they are both rubbish. If we had someone better we would be walking the league.

But he's had a few good games you know!!!! He's tried apparently, we pay him a wage and he's tried.......Brings fucking tears to my eyes it does.

Of course I have praised him, like I said he's had some good games did I say he has never played well? No I didn't.

But yeah well done for missing the point :clap:

Now off your afternoon nap.

Yeah i missed the point??? because you clearly never said Matic has put in more effort in 180 minutes of football then Torres has in 3 years! yeah avoid backing up anything you say! absolute pathetic!

But he's had a few good games you know!!!! He's tried apparently, we pay him a wage and he's tried.......Brings fucking tears to my eyes it does.

This comment pretty much clears it up that you are the one who has missed the point LOOOL!

What is this phrase? Is this some street lingo that kids use today? If it is I don't quite follow it.........

Hang on I googled it....

30sg0lv.gif

Zzzzzzzz! I am actually starting to feel sorry for you now, I really hope you don't avoid backing things up you say in everyday life, it's clear your not man enough to back up your original pathetic statement you made or even answer the simple questions I asked you as you know if you answer them truthfully you will just contradict your original joke of a statement that you made.

So I imagine your just going to try to reply with another lame comeback as you don't want to admit how ridiculous your statement was, at least make it funny this time as it may draw away attention to how pathetic and ridiculous your original statement was and how you can't back up anything you say, I really hope you learn from this btw.

LOOL so why are you now bringing in the price tag? that is irrelevant don't try and change the subject because you know you are wrong! you said 'Matic has put in more effort in two games than he has in his whole time here' I think we are all aware Torres hasn't lived up to his price tag, but that isn't the point here! i am telling you the statement you made is ridiculous! simple as that.

The price tag is relevent, its the only reason people are still making up excuse after excuse for this guy.

The price tag is relevent, its the only reason people are still making up excuse after excuse for this guy.

The price tag is not relevant to what we were talking about! i was calling someone out for making a ridiculous statement, to see if he could back it up, clearly he couldn't.

People still trying to defend Torres? ....sorry, did I just step back into 2012?

people are still talking about him at all?

There's nothing left to say and the guy isn't even playing, he's injured.

I swear I don't understand what that is there to talk about Torres. Waste of bites and internet.

People still trying to defend Torres? ....sorry, did I just step back into 2012?

I swear I don't understand what that is there to talk about Torres. Waste of bites and internet.

TORRES FOR BALLON D'OR !!!!!!

Exactly. He's done, finished. We just have to accept him for what he is for now, wait until he's shipped on so this whole thing can be put to bed and his big fat stupid wages can be put to better use...like giving Billy the masseur a raise.

I hope your not referring to me, as i was not defending Torres! i was merely trying to make sense of a ridiculous statement someone made earlier.

Who's defending Torres here? I mean he's had some standout performances this season ( Bayern Munich, Spurs away, Schalke away, Man City, Southampton away) but obviously (4 League goals) still isn't good enough. The sitter against Sunderland sealed it for me.

I'm just saying calling him a cunt, piece of shit and abusing a Chelsea player over and over again is a bit redundant, no? You can pretty much predict what's being said as soon as this thread is bumped.

Just because our moronic board overpaid for someone who's suffered multiple injuries, fucked up his knee and was clearly on the wane before he signed doesn't mean he deserves to be called all sorts of names under the sun.

Like it or not, he still has a crucial role to play this season. Eto'o, Torres and Ba all get abuse but they all work their bollocks off and play their roles well.

This. I've tried to get the same point across. People still won't get it sadly.