Fernando Torres

I dont wanna say he is back and end up Jinxing heim but he was on FIRE.. showed a lot of desire, passion and was almost a perfect game from him... Jose does know how to bring the best out these lads also i think Hazards out put has also improved and i thin he has scored in the last 3 matches

Happy to be wrong, i thought this game was tailor made for him to do one of his disappearing act's.

Im glad he is on decent form right now, hopefully he can keep it up for a sustained amount of time, he needs to do that before i consider the dreaded 'he's back line'.

Hopefully he can bring this form into the PL, im guessing he will play against City and Eto'o vs Arsenal.

Took his goals well but his performance wasn't as great as people are making it out to be. Was good and nothing more. His performance against Spurs was better than this.

Third post of yours I've liked today. There's something seriously wrong with one of us!

You can see Jose has got inside Nando's head ,there is hope he can be the No 9 we all expected there are signs he is showing he can be the player he was and I had written him off ,if Jose can bring Nando back to life he is even more special than I first thought.

Magnificent performance by Torres.

When no one even that FSW can get the best out of Torres and revive him Jose comes along and does what everyone thought is impossible!

Hope he can keep up the good work and get even better.

BRILLIANT!!! and any1 who knows me remotely would fall off their chairs reading this. but credit where its due. today even his holdplay was better than decent. his general play was fabulous. what a dilemma for jose for the city match. torres or etoo??? NO IDEA!!!